In Progress Beta 1.2: Kicked out of siege because of minor faction peace deal or mercenary contract.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When my faction makes peace with minor clan/mercenary band, I get kicked out of siege defence. This can also happen if a mercenary band joins my faction.
How to Reproduce: This can happen if you are holding in the castle/city beforhand or if you break into an ongoing siege to defend and a minor faction/mercenary band joins or makes peace with your faction.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Siege defence campaign map
Media (Screenshots & Video):
The screenshot shows the aftermath. I had joined to help defend the castle, but got kicked out as the contract was signed with the golden boar company. The contract also caused a Peace deal I think.
Steam screenshot
Computer Specs:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home

GPU:
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6gb
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Game Ready Driver v.531.79

CPU:
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7600K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

RAM:
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32,0 GB

Motherboard:
BaseBoard Product PRIME Z270-A

Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team for further inspection. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, can you please share your save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, can you please share your save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Thank you for taking the time to look into it. I have created a ticket and attached latest save file.

Hey, i have forwarded your save file for further inspection. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom