Best Rifle

Users who are viewing this thread

Blaqz

Recruit
Hi there, anyone know what the best rifle? So far the Pennsylvania new rifle is the best to me

Blaqz said:
Hi there, anyone know what the best rifle? So far the Pennsylvania new rifle is the best to me
Yesssss. It is supposed to be a very new type for those days....and we made it according to Bear&Auld suggestions (our history guys)
gabby

Depends on what you want to do, really - for forest/wilderness fighting, the Jaeger is superior, IMHO - fast, powerful, and accurate enough to not miss at those short(er) ranges typical for those engagements. Penn is superior for longrange marksmanship, but even so, lacks the power to reliably drop a target with one shot.

I like a rifle that have good accurate and fast reload :/.. but soo far to me it doesn't exist  :sad:

jackx said:
Depends on what you want to do, really - for forest/wilderness fighting, the Jaeger is superior, IMHO - fast, powerful, and accurate enough to not miss at those short(er) ranges typical for those engagements. Penn is superior for longrange marksmanship, but even so, lacks the power to reliably drop a target with one shot.
Yeah, well....this is true. I only meant the most accurate :wink:

Back
Top Bottom