• Vaegir Knight

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Khergit Lancer

• Slaver Chief

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

So which is the best cavalry in Mount&Blade? -i didn't add Khergit veteran horse archer, since those arn't really melee fighters.

Ive searched for a similary topic but didnt found anything, but if there is, please write it here =)

Mendozacheers said:
So which is the best cavalry in Mount&Blade? -i didn't add Khergit veteran horse archer, since those arn't really melee fighters.

Swadian Man at Arms said:
Khergit Veteran Horse Archers
I really hope you said that for teh lulz.

Swadian Knights, hands down.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,77367.0.html - Just how hard did you look for a 'similar' thread?

There's a few threads recently on this topic and they all point to the same answer.. Swadian Knights

Look i am (almost) new here and i am already tired of these threads....and tired about arguing the obvious.....

Swadians knights rule Calradia!!!!!!!

This is going to end up in a *****ing competion, but I would say that Vaegir's are a sliver better then the swadian shenanigans

Temeraire said:
This is going to end up in a *****ing competion, but I would say that Vaegir's are a sliver better then the swadian shenanigans
Not again!!!!!Come on,if you know don't!!!!!Times like these i wish i used to cavarly!!!!!Only myself and a farmer so i could not have an opinion.....

But everything i have see and learned through out the game is that Swad knights are the best cavarly unit in the game......

PLz don't respond with another "nooooo swad knights aren't as tough as vaegirs ont he field and against other units,they are only good against heavy cavarly and suck at sieges"

(They don't suck at sieges!!!!)

Im testing my simple little mod out right now and the swadian knights are having a ***** of a time against sea raiders.They are doing 3 or 4 passes with a sword where I can take them out in one pass and I am beginning level.Anyone know why this is?They have 5 power strike and 135 weapon proficiency.I think the 135 WP is where the problem may be as thats spread out over all the melee skills(I think).But then again I am at level 1....doesn't make sense.

Think about the Speed differences, a Swadian Knight has got plate armour on, kay thats nice. however it does nothing if a quicker guy just runs circles around him.

Im testing my simple little mod out right now and the swadian knights are having a ***** of a time against sea raiders.They are doing 3 or 4 passes with a sword where I can take them out in one pass and I am beginning level.Anyone know why this is?They have 5 power strike and 135 weapon proficiency.I think the 135 WP is where the problem may be as thats spread out over all the melee skills(I think).But then again I am at level 1....doesn't make sense

CPU's don't couch.

Back
Top Bottom