Being kicked

Users who are viewing this thread

Mesles

Recruit
Can someone help me? Everytime I join a multiplayer game I get kicked within 30 seconds on every server... I activated the game and created a multiplayer character? can someone tell me why it is doing this and how I can fix it

Mesles said:
Can someone help me? Everytime I join a multiplayer game I get kicked within 30 seconds on every server... I activated the game and created a multiplayer character? can someone tell me why it is doing this and how I can fix it

Buy the game.

Mr.X said:
Mesles said:

Buy the game.
I buy the game but it still doesn't work

Pirated version most likely! Go buy game on steam like i did its very cheap only 20$ you could buy it for around 10$ or less on summer sale or you can buy the game from taleworlds store

Mesles said:
Mr.X said:
Mesles said:

Buy the game.
I buy the game but it still doesn't work

If you used a pirate version, and then bought the game, it is most likely that you still have the previous key installed on your registry. Delete the game completely, making sure that all entries in the registry regarding Warband are gone, and then re-install it using your new key.

Back
Top Bottom