BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[Beast 5] Congrats Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

index.php

Congratulations Thread

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to the congratulations thread for Beast 5.

Is it late?
Yes, very.

Is it my fault?
Yeah absolutely.

But is it going to be special?
Maybe a little.

First things first: Hairless and his team wins the tournament again and the old Beast Champion once again defended their position. Congratulations to Destiny Masters for dominating again. On the same note I must give it up to the eternal second Risen Manifest. We all know they have won a season before, so I honestly wish to see them step up again. Either way, they have played a great season and crushed the division.
Also, I want to congratulate Deutschritter for achieving third place for the first time in Beast history.

Next up I want to thank to thank all the teams and players that have been playing in Beast this season. I am happy that even with the current state of the game, Beast is still having so many players.

A special shout out to Principality of Varcheg for winning their fast progression match.

As you may have noticed there are no badges under this thread just yet. Berry told me he is working on it, and they should be done soon. The first pitch I saw was lovely and we can all look forward to the new badges when they come out.
Of course, we will update this thread once they are all finished.

woj2.png

argentum2.png

arni2.png

axder2.png

dasginta2.png

diabelek2.png

entral2.png

ghazi2.png

hairless2.png

popowicz2.png

wonders2.png

dragonking2.png

gibby2.png

jufasto2.png

kazu2.png

keykubat2.png

koso2.png

pacemaker2.png

penthos2.png

relexan2.png

varadin2.png

firunien2.png

gotha2.png

hypez2.png

lars2.png

pablo2.png

yans2.png

grafik.png

dextrus2.png

Talking about Berry, I also need to thank the artists Piconi, who is still kindly letting us use the old art he created for us in Beast1 and Berry for creating this season’s badges.
I also need to extend my thanks to all the streamers and youtubers for recording the matches for everybody. Let’s hope that spectator mode will come soon™.

Last but not least I want to thank the admins and advisors. I think in this season we had really huge discussions on the suggestions thread, and I do like that everybody is so interested in improving the tournament.

I want to thank Lake for helping us out this season whenever he could but most importantly, I want to thank the one women to keep Beast running properly, the backbone of the whole tournament, my dear friend Aeronwen. I am not sure everybody is aware, but Aeronwen is not only doing the majority of task on the forum she is also the driving force behind the scenes. As long as she is staying admin Beast will stay the best and fairest tournament Bannerlord has.

As a few of you may already know: I am leaving the Beast administration. It’s rather tough for me to leave since I have been part of the team since the very beginning and even though Bard created Beast I see it as my baby as well since Aero and me shaped this tournament quite drastically since the first season and even tough I am not seeing eye to eye with Aero on ALL the rules and decisions I still am very happy with the overall state of the tournament.

I’ll be upfront about it: I just don’t have the time to host the tournament right now. I have a few things I am working on in my private life and even though it’s maybe hard to believe, running a tournament is really time consuming. From now on I am looking forward to coming online and steam and discord without having to have the same old lengthy discussions I have been having since Beast 2. From now on, when I am online, I will just be relaxing.

That’s not to say that I disliked all people I met and conversations I had online. Actually, I really get along great with some of the people I had the worst conversations with ?

I want to use this opportunity to finish on quote from the Lord of the Rings most of you will know.

“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

giphy.gif

I hope you all return for the next and future seasons of Beast.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first envisioned BEAST#1 in one late night after a couple of beers last May I never expected the longevity of BEAST, that it would become the stable Installment of competitive Bannerlord and the most successful series of tournaments in this game. The consistent high quality of competition which is offered by this tournament series is one of the reasons I still play the game.
And that's because of the careful oversight of the administration team which you presided over since BEAST#2 continously.

That being said, I partially dread the big mantle 'Head Admin' I have to fill out now for BEAST#6, especially since my message inbox is now - who could've expected that - as full as ever. Most likely this is the thing you wont miss :grin:
Good luck to your private business, I wish you well with that and that you're done soon, so you can come back!

Congratulations to ? Destiny Masters for achieving BEAST Champions again & to ? Risen Manifest for a superbly fought tournament. I look forward to seeing who comes out top in the next BEAST.
Congrats to ? Deutschritter on Bronze, well played.

Also well done to the other div winners especially Principality of Varcheg who as winners of Div E would have had promotion to Div D but as they won the promo match against The Resolute Snails are promoted to Div C.

Other promotions were: Wolfpack from D to C & Memento Mori C to B.

Thanks to everyone who helped with artwork, streams, recordings & constructive suggestions.

This was quite a difficult tournament as for the majority of the time only Ikea and I were working on it and we both had things come up irl that meant we could not devote even more time than usual. For some weeks I was working alone, I am looking forward to having more admins back in place for the next tourney.

Thanks to everyone who played. This tournament is about keeping the MP game going while the devs refine the game and you are helping the process ?.

During this tournament I have noticed an increase in the attitude 'if the admins do not immediately put in place my suggestion/request/demand those admins are biased/stupid/other-insult. Please understand that this attitude is not helpful to your cause and simply wastes the time and energy of admins. Since our time and energy is finite this means there is less for actually running the tournament.

It's all great, thanks for congratulations but where is our badges?

As you may have noticed there are no badges under this thread just yet. Berry told me he is working on it, and they should be done soon. The first pitch I saw was lovely and we can all look forward to the new badges when they come out.
Of course, we will update this thread once they are all finished.

These medals (by Berry) have been chosen by the team leaders and will be added to the Op shortly.
Congrats again to the top 3 BEAST 5 teams, Destiny Masters. Risen Manifest and Deutschritter Furor.

woj2.png

argentum2.png

arni2.png

axder2.png

dasginta2.png

diabelek2.png

entral2.png

ghazi2.png

hairless2.png

popowicz2.png

wonders2.png

dragonking2.png