BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST#4] Division D - Week 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
where are teh results for bohemian guard vs RM silver?
85170EBBA21F00140824F0B13F4898727BE686AA

BD71031205867F6B861A1661DE30BC35DE79D1EB

I got these from Wermon.Since they only played the first set and Rm had to leave the 2nd set due to technical difficulties I must give the 2nd set to BG. We can't delay matches to Monday.
If you still plan to play the match, I'll try to take it in consideration. But we can only make use the result of that match as ,ong as it doesn't effect the matchmaking which there is only a small chance for.

85170EBBA21F00140824F0B13F4898727BE686AA

BD71031205867F6B861A1661DE30BC35DE79D1EB

I got these from Wermon.Since they only played the first set and Rm had to leave the 2nd set due to technical difficulties I must give the 2nd set to BG. We can't delay matches to Monday.
If you still plan to play the match, I'll try to take it in consideration. But we can only make use the result of that match as ,ong as it doesn't effect the matchmaking which there is only a small chance for.
U can make matchmaking even if we havent played yet. I mean u can make every match and then u will have 2 teams without opponent. After our result u will only put us against these free teams and u will have it with easy solution.

Think the problem is you're both near top of the table so need to be fighting people close to you, if they leave to end you'll be playing the bottom opponents.

Probably easiest to assume one team won, do the fixtures from that, but then implement the result when you guys finish going forward.

Alright the issue is that division D is not like division A- C. There every team plays every other team once.
That's pretty straightforward.

Im Div D we have too many teams so they can't all play each other.
That's why we use a different system.
Teams are sorted first by points, then Buchholz and then round difference.
- Buchholz is the sum of the points of each opponent that one team played.
For example High Five 3 played against , Wolfpack, High Five 2, Normandie and Taleworlds.
So I need to look at the points of these teams.
Wolfpack has 9 points, High Five 2 has 6 points, Normandie has 6 points and Taleworlds has 0 points (but I still believe in you guys :wink: )
So in total that's 21 points. So High Five 3 has a Buchholzscore of 21.
The Buchholz is always important when two teams have the same points. For example Keyboard Warriors habe 3 points. Just like High Five 3.
So I would have to check the Buchholz of KW first. Which I can't because I don't know the wins of RM 2 which they played in the 3rd week.

So I can't prepare the table.

And if I had the table I still had to see which teams play next : The highest placed team against the lowest placed team with the same score.
If there is no team with the same score, we take the next adjacent team.
Oh and there mustn't be rematches.

So if that sounds confusing to you, it does because it is
And it takes quite some time to calculate all that.

And we use Buchholz because it shows how strong your opponent's are.
Because if you have a high Buchholz, that means you have played against teams that have won a lot of matches which in turn shows that you're a strong team, too.

As I understand the situation, RM played the first map OK and then one player had to leave and the player who came to replace them couldn't start the game.

The rules are pretty clear, this is a team issue. It is the teams responsibility to turn up with enough players able to play the game. If you do not have enough players then the remaining rounds are defaulted.

If the opponent agrees ofc you can play later but not after the deadline for this weeks matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom