BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST#1] Group F

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I think we can all understand that such an unusual rule can be misunderstood by some players s
Ok guys I want to spawn as crossbow. Lets see! We got one xbow alive, and another xbow alive. One plus one makes it two. Hmm so we got 2 xbows spawned. Limits are 2 xbows max. So 2 alive xbow - 2 limit xbow makes it 0 xbows to spawn. OH NO, my calculating took me so much time, that it spawned me automatically. Well let's not drop my xbow and play happily.

In all seriousness it is not hard to look at your team roster and see that you already got 2 archers or 2 cavs. RTF should be punished for being to incompetent to look at the side of their screen x)

We didnt took crossbow two times. At first round our teammate took it by mistake, because it was unconditional reflex. However on second spawn we made class swap. You can check stream one more time and on second round you wont see 3xbows in the UI, because when Gvodziu and Szakal died, then Gvozdziu went xbow and szakal inf.
In my opinion canceling our won rounds is unfair. We wasnt playing aganist rules for our personal advantage. First map was our first game like this ever, we had to remember about whole rules and switch from normal skirmish game to tournament one.
I suggested to mtgr leader that if have objections we should play this map again, but when we won two next maps to 0 they ardently refused to play again...

We didnt took crossbow two times. At first round our teammate took it by mistake, because it was unconditional reflex. However on second spawn we made class swap. You can check stream one more time and on second round you wont see 3xbows in the UI, because when Gvodziu and Szakal died, then Gvozdziu went xbow and szakal inf.
In my opinion canceling our won rounds is unfair. We wasnt playing aganist rules for our personal advantage. First map was our first game like this ever, we had to remember about whole rules and switch from normal skirmish game to tournament one.
I suggested to mtgr leader that if have objections we should play this map again, but when we won two next maps to 0 they ardently refused to play again...

Hey Adiq,

In the first round we can see three Archers at 4:48.

1FMh2.jpg

In the second round, there are three Archers at 9:50.

Gvodizu,Szakal and Teo are all using crossbows at the same time. So I can't see any swapping there at this point of time.

6mIjB.jpg

I would like to kindly thank the admins for their time and the decision on behalf of me and my teammates, I would also like to stress out that our team plays this tournament aiming to get as much fun out of it as we can.
This therefore, leads me to believe, that other teams should reconsider their approach to it, mistakes happen and "let him who is without sin cast the first stone".
The rules are now being followed as shown in the recent match. I would also like to wish dear MtRG all the best luck, as they will most surely need it.

hey guys,
we decided to withdraw from the tournament.We have already been eliminated.Apologize for letting you down.
Thanks for playing, and for letting us know about the withdrawal. However once all group stage matches are played we hope to start a ladder for non KO teams. I hope you will reconsider for the ladder.

RM 9 - 0 RTF
402B03A804F927F94F0776A503B517AC044A6122

8B9DC117FDF0A6291D0F5BCD82AD0F20F8F6B657

8A87839B420523AC41356063ADAE6E168ADF340C

ty for the screens op updated

Last edited:
MoB (Men of Borr) vs aD (Armored Ducks) will be played on sunday 20:00 cest.

MoB vs MTRG overall 3:0 (rounds 9:3)
Screen
Screen
Screen
updated

RTF vs aD
RTF won 8:6
On last map we lost 3:2 but i havent screen, because my game crashed -,-
op updated

woah did you guys get the same map and factions 3 times in a row? and a different score each time? is theer any recording of this?

whole thread checked and updated

Last edited:
MoB (Men of Borr) vs aD (Armored Ducks) 3:0 overall (rounds 9:3)
Screen
Screen (I am sorry that Stockfisch played without an MoB tag. I will make sure that it doesn't happen again.)
Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom