B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sieges in Battle Time are a little different than Native. The defenders need more than 80 troops to fight on the wall in a town, and more than 20 for a castle.

I'm posting this while i'm waiting for the guy that is playing sp till hes in a battle again.
I can easely see what is going on through the livestream, that is realy and advise to use, www.livestream.com

ITS GREAT,

props for this nice mod :grin:

This is quite interesting. I will try to use  this in one mod. Hope it is not so complicated. Must I put some special think on something when I'll start with code parts? Or some coder will help me with this? Please, please someone. I am not so skilled with code I believe.  :oops:  I would like that this will works without errors.

You only have to click Battle_Time_start in the WSE folder in the dedciated server folder right?
Cuz Only I can be in the server... Its local! even when I portforward 7240-7242 and put firewall off...
please help me!! I spend 8 hours trying to fix this damn thing... just please help me...  :cry:

JohnnyZhu said:
You only have to click Battle_Time_start in the WSE folder in the dedciated server folder right?
Cuz Only I can be in the server... Its local! even when I portforward 7240-7242 and put firewall off...
please help me!! I spend 8 hours trying to fix this damn thing... just please help me...  :cry:

Did you put the battle_time mod folder in your dedicated server module folder??
Should be here, like so...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Mount&Blade Warband Dedicated\Modules

If you don't put it there. It will still launch but it will launch a native server in lan. Not sure if thats your problem but it has happened to me in the past.

Dynamite Jewduh said:
JohnnyZhu said:

Did you put the battle_time mod folder in your dedicated server module folder??
Should be here, like so...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Mount&Blade Warband Dedicated\Modules

If you don't put it there. It will still launch but it will launch a native server in lan. Not sure if thats your problem but it has happened to me in the past.

Hey! thanks for replying. the mod is in the warband dedicated folder. and the WSE is also in the warband dedicated- modules - battle time - WSE
still when I click on the battletime_Start.bat the  game launches and STILL IN LOCAL!!
HELP ME!!

Please follow the directions for installing the dedicated server:
Egbert said:
3. Move the files from the "\Battle_Time\WSE" folder to the "Mount&Blade Warband Dedicated" folder.

Egbert said:
Please follow the directions for installing the dedicated server:
Egbert said:
3. Move the files from the "\Battle_Time\WSE" folder to the "Mount&Blade Warband Dedicated" folder.
I didnt understand that step. do you only have to move the WSE folder or the whole BATTLETIME folder? thank you for replying!
and I think I do already have it in the folder:  dedicated server map -> modules -> Battletime --> WSE and all the other files(textures,.. etc)
Johnny

Basically the files WSELoader.exe, Battle_Time_start.bat, and Battle_Time.txt all need to be in the same folder as mb_warband_dedicated.exe. So select all the files in the \Mount&Blade Warband Dedicated\Modules\Battle_Time\WSE folder and move them to the "Mount&Blade Warband Dedicated" folder

Egbert said:
Basically the files WSELoader.exe, Battle_Time_start.bat, and Battle_Time.txt all need to be in the same folder as mb_warband_dedicated.exe. So select all the files in the \Mount&Blade Warband Dedicated\Modules\Battle_Time\WSE folder and move them to the "Mount&Blade Warband Dedicated" folder

Great, im one step further. But now if I click the WSEloader it wont launch the game but instead it loads some stuff in a black screen like the battle_time_start , the WSEloader loads stuff like rescources,... :sad:

You still need to start the dedicated server by running "Battle_Time_start.bat" after you move the files.

Egbert said:
You still need to start the dedicated server by running "Battle_Time_start.bat" after you move the files.
I did it eggbert, its still the same... Do you maybe have teamviewer? I would very like to have you look at it if you have the time.
Thanks for all your help you gave me though.

Wow guys... this mod is really astonishing :grin:! If you can see the messages above me, which Eggbert helped me with every but it still didn't work :mad:, we made a sort of an appointment where we used teamviewer :roll:! he did all this magical stuff where I''m for sure I would''ve never found the problems :razz:! He helped me AN HOUR, yes ladies and gentlemen, :mrgreen: AN HOUR. JUST TO HELP A GUY THAT WANTS TO PLAY HIS MOD :cool:. This is HOW HELPFUL egbert was! he litteraly said every step and fixed everything! I wasn't annoyed at all against egbert compared to my telenet internet services when I call them. He is a really good  and polite man! I really appreciated your help egbert, and you've shown me alot of your personality. You are that rare sort of people which really help people and just doesn''t think like: 'You have to do this and that, oh when will you get it? you''re such an newb...''  just someone that doesn''t try to solve things very fast and quick. Altough my english sounds like a retar* , egbert still wanted to help me!  :oops:
May you have a good future!

I'm trying to get the dedicated server set up to play with some friends. I've followed all the directions in the installation section but every time I go ingame to enable multiplayer in the encounter screen it gives me the "WSE is not running" notice. I've got battle_time_start.bat running in the dedicated warband folder with the wse settings config linked to "C:\Users\******\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\WSE\Battle_Time". Is there something obvious I'm missing?

I'm looking to promote this mod via my YouTube channel:
(Youtube/user/Criken2)

Thanks in advance,
-Criken

When you start Warband in singleplayer to setup the battle, start it by running WSELoader.exe located in the folder: "Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Battle_Time\WSE"

Make sure you replace the ***** in the config path to the correct user name so that it points to the folder that will be created when you setup the battle in singleplayer: "C:\Users\******\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\WSE\Battle_Time"

Does Battle Time run alright on a rented dedicated server? I just got one to host for me but I'm not sure how to connect my singleplayer encounters and save files to a server that isn't hosted on my local computer. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom