Battanian Models (Oathsword, Skirmisher) FIXED

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone else having model issues after hot fix? They render fine from a distance but up close they look like a blob of colors in a ball. Don't use forums much so not 100% sure how to insert pictures from steam.

Apparently geforce released a new driver for the patch If any have related issue.

Last edited:
Anyone else having model issues after hot fix? They render fine from a distance but up close they look like a blob of colors in a ball. Don't use forums much so not 100% sure how to insert pictures from steam.

Apparently geforce released a new driver for the patch If any have related issue.

There has been an ongoing issue with Battanian noble bracers (gloves). Sometimes they load correctly, sometimes they blow out and make the character look like spikey balls. A similar issue seems to sometimes affect camels.

This affects a number of Battanian high tier characters who might have these gloves amongst their range of items - including nobles. But appears to affect only male characters.

The developers know about the issue, but because it is a minor graphical glitch that hasn't been touched for several game iterations, I'd suggest it is considered low priority.

I was getting a huge blob for a couple of different battanian soldiers but after i updated the driver with the new patch it was fine. But ya i've always had that problem with the gloves, i make sure to never use them lol.

Back
Top Bottom