Need More Info Bannersnore... Zzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary:There aren't many wars happening. I joined the Aserai and there were two extremely short wars and then nothing. Everyone is at peace. All I do is fight bandits, trade, occasionally try the tournaments. It's been about 15 hours playing and nothing is happening...
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Aserai usually starts slower than other kingdoms as they border only SE and WE directly. No worries, all hell will break loose once one of those kingdoms get their ass kicked by some other faction, Aserai to declare war, capture one or two settlements with your help and you'll dreadfully miss these peaceful days until all Calradia is conquered.

I struggle with too much war typically in my plays - Sturgia play.

So I joined Battania this time around abit into the years like year 7-8 (they where loosing alot of land to put it mildly).
Took back that lost land, and boom peace more or less all the time.

Been a few declare war, then get peace next day to collect tribute, or get out of a rotten deal.

I think the balance needs to do like other mods have done - added in "warfatigue" so that you can end wars easier if you get locked in them constantly(note that in 1.72 Beta its much easier though, even in "late/end-game")
But should also be easier to instigate war for those who suffer from the lack of it.

Like it was in Warband where some lords would offer quest to start wars.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom