Bannerlord won't start after update.

Users who are viewing this thread

After updating to the newest patch when I open bannerlord it will pop up in taskbar, then nothing happens and after a few seconds it dissapears. I verified the integrity of game files but still nothing happens.

After updating to the newest patch when I open bannerlord it will pop up in taskbar, then nothing happens and after a few seconds it dissapears. I verified the integrity of game files but still nothing happens.
Do you have the advanced battle mod ticked on?

So i removed all the non-native folders from bannerlord and it was able to run. However, in the beginning it gave an option of adjusting the lighting and brightness, telling me to adjust it until I could see the patterns. Now bannerlord screen seems like it's played behind a white filter, do you know how to get to the adjusting lighting thing again?

I deleted enchanced mod from the Modules folder and even uninstalled and installed the game once again.
Nothing seems to help.

Im getting a white screen when the game is supposed to launch to menu.

I deleted enchanced mod from the Modules folder and even uninstalled and installed the game once again.
Nothing seems to help.

Im getting a white screen when the game is supposed to launch to menu.

Did you try unplugging any controllers or 2nd monitors... tablets etc. from your computer?

Back
Top Bottom