Banned from the RCC Server

Users who are viewing this thread

IDr0wnFish

Hello, I know there is a thread for ban appeals but it is all jumbled up and stuff and i want a new clean thread. If this is wrong to do im sorry and i will delete it and post it in the other thread.

I was being an idiot and I needed money, so I killed and robbed a guy on a boat. Then I attacked the boat. I thought it was funny, until i got banned. Now that i think about it i am such an idiot. I didn't think about the consequences. I am not going to try to come up with an excuse because it was all my fault. I ask for a 2nd chance. I promise to not rob anyone from here on out and not to attack boats. When i come back, (if you let me) i will make my own money and not rob anyone. I promise to be a commited role player. I am sorry for my immature actions.

My ingame name is: Barrack_Obarbie

I support this request based on awesome name ^

Also, he is obviously aware of his mistake, as opposed to many others.

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Isn't it interesting how most people who dislike Barack Obama can't spell his name?..
Please don't ever vote.

EDIT:let this scumbag rot for a while before you unban him.Hes had it coming for a long time.

I had it coming? You mean, for the day i played it... Nice try to give advice.

IDr0wnFish said:
I had it coming? You mean, for the day i played it... Nice try to give advice.

your just digging a deeper hole for yourself

There is a RCC ban repeal thread on this forum, please put your information there. Opening a new thread like this usually ends up getting ignored as well as giving yourself a bad image as you do not follow the ban repeal process as everyone is supposed to.

Sushiman said:
**** up Tito, you useless git. He's only defending himself from stupid comments you made.

no hes lying.the admins have gotten complaints about him for the past couple of days.I quoted him because he might have gotten smart and deleted his post. i know what i said was harsh but these people keep coming and one must be  swift and methodical like Sarah Palin.

TitoWasFat said:
Sushiman said:
**** up Tito, you useless git. He's only defending himself from stupid comments you made.

no hes lying.the admins have gotten complaints about him for the past couple of days.I quoted him because he might have gotten smart and deleted his post. i know what i said was harsh but these people keep coming and one must be  swift and methodical.

Well if no admins post their complaints about him here soon I'd say he should be fine.

J12-19 said:
TitoWasFat said:
Sushiman said:

no hes lying.the admins have gotten complaints about him for the past couple of days.I quoted him because he might have gotten smart and deleted his post. i know what i said was harsh but these people keep coming and one must be  swift and methodical.

Well if no admins post their complaints about him here soon I'd say he should be fine.

Truthfully I vote not to unban him just because he didn't follow procedure.

He did say why he didn't follow procedure, and offered to close this if it's more wrong to do then he thought. I'm in favor.

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Isn't it interesting how most people who dislike Barack Obama can't spell his name?..

It's interesting how i once was threatened with a kick/ban for naming myself Barack_Obama and running around saying we needed Change :sad:

Offtopic ftw.

Stop getting so off-topic..pack of animals sho shoo get outta here..

I banned you after kicking you before for not responding, then the randoming and when I came to investigate I saw all I needed to. I'd say a 3 day ban.

1162084916354sab5ju8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom