Banned from game bc game report abuse (mute all attempt)

Users who are viewing this thread

Banned from game bc report player function

There isnt a mute all function in the game and i do not want to continually mute every person in every game every time I restart the game ( players unmute each game)
I started reporting players for communication abuse putting in the comments like "want to mute all" to see if they would be permanently muted so i can finally play the game in peace and quiet.

But i got banned.

taleworlds please put a disable chat button in the game,
and please put an option to disable all HUD features, for those of us who like a clean display ( the new feature that tells me i got my "First Kill" and "First assist" etc in yellow letters is unwanted, i have a button to disable other damage informational displays why is this one unable to be disabled? (same with the new skull when a teammate dies i would really appreciate not having any icons or info on my screen unless i choose to have them))

Keep up the good work, please add battle royal and battle mode :smile:

Banned from game bc report player function

There isnt a mute all function in the game and i do not want to continually mute every person in every game every time I restart the game ( players unmute each game)
I started reporting players for communication abuse putting in the comments like "want to mute all" to see if they would be permanently muted so i can finally play the game in peace and quiet.

But i got banned.

taleworlds please put a disable chat button in the game,
and please put an option to disable all HUD features, for those of us who like a clean display ( the new feature that tells me i got my "First Kill" and "First assist" etc in yellow letters is unwanted, i have a button to disable other damage informational displays why is this one unable to be disabled? (same with the new skull when a teammate dies i would really appreciate not having any icons or info on my screen unless i choose to have them))

Keep up the good work, please add battle royal and battle mode :smile:
Ah you got banned for abusing the report system because the game doesn't have a feature you want.

:suprised_pickachu_face:

Back
Top Bottom