Banned for 'Abusing In-Game Report System'

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catamite

Banned
So two days after the expiration of a ridiculous, unjustified ban for teamkilling, I am now banned for reporting people for homophobia, abusive chat, and teamkilling.

I thought, ok, I will no longer engage in retaliatory teamkilling if they have a system in place to prevent it, and I'll report people who violate the 'Code of Conduct', which is quite a few. Nope, following the rules just gets you banned as well. What the ****? I probably reported seven people, all of them justified, mostly for calling me a ****** after wishing them a good game. Does TaleWorlds even want people to play multiplayer?

My steam profile is below. I urge the people who review this to reconsider the ban. No ill intent or abuse of the report function was intended, and if reviewed, you will see that every single one of my reports was justified.

Absolutely unbelievable. The top 3 posts are all about wrongfully banned. Such a pity when you get banned for reporting someone for calling you a ******. I know that game brother. All the best.

You will either unban me for 'abusing the in-game system' within the next six hours, or I will abuse my stepdaughter. Tick-tock, TaleWorlds.

So two days after the expiration of a ridiculous, unjustified ban for teamkilling, I am now banned for reporting people for homophobia, abusive chat, and teamkilling.

I thought, ok, I will no longer engage in retaliatory teamkilling if they have a system in place to prevent it, and I'll report people who violate the 'Code of Conduct', which is quite a few. Nope, following the rules just gets you banned as well. What the ****? I probably reported seven people, all of them justified, mostly for calling me a ****** after wishing them a good game. Does TaleWorlds even want people to play multiplayer?

My steam profile is below. I urge the people who review this to reconsider the ban. No ill intent or abuse of the report function was intended, and if reviewed, you will see that every single one of my reports was justified.

What servers to you play on? EU servers are generally very friendly atleast

You do realise we can see logs from these matches right?

Not only did you report 6 people in one match for abusive chat (4 of whom never even used chat throughout the game, and one who did and we have investigated further), but your in-game chat is absolutely appalling. If anything, I am tempted to increase your ban...

"**** off antifa ******"
"get the point jewboys"
"GET THE POINT YOU ****** JEWS"

Any of those ringing a bell to you? In fact, you know what, I am going to increase your ban for wasting my time with this. Your 1-day ban is now 7 days, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom