Balkan people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I was wondering if I am the only one here (except Agovic, i already know he's Montenegrin) who comes from the balkans. My parents come from the beautiful Bosnia! So are there other Balkan players? Tell me please!

Hvala za čitanje,

- GoblinOverlord

P.S. Sorry if the grammar is wrong, still learning Bosnian.  :oops:

mcwiggum said:
I don't think there's any then :/
Im sure they're plenty, not as much as England or the Netherlands, but a handful, the tread is new, theyre not going to be on the forums every second waiting for a thread on them.

If you count Romanians there are 2 i know Zoltan and marshmallowman (Zoltan used to be 1er, but Marshmallow still is) and ive had Slovenians in regiments with me before.

I hail from the beautiful land of 'Murica.

Sorry GoblinOverlord, I do wish I lived in Italy or something like that, because I do have alot of Italian heritage, but that is about it.

Cyco_Tatertot said:
I hail from the beautiful land of 'Murica.

Sorry GoblinOverlord, I do wish I lived in Italy or something like that, because I do have alot of Italian heritage, but that is about it.
italy isnt in the balkans  :razz:

romandude said:
im a canadian, thats not europe :grin:

but i know what your saying
Well aren't most Canadians french? :grin:

Anyway, as I'm sure GoblinOverlord is not pleased with us clogging his thread with our chat :razz:

Cyco_Tatertot said:
romandude said:
im a canadian, thats not europe :grin:

but i know what your saying
Well aren't most Canadians french? :grin:

Anyway, as I'm sure GoblinOverlord is not pleased with us clogging his thread with our chat :razz:
indeed i will stop clogging his thread but one last comment

most canadians french (most innacurate statement about canadians said by an american of the day award)

The original Canadians were french, and for a time "Canadian" referred only to the French speaking Colonists of the "Province of Quebec" (later Upper and Lower Canada; Ontario and Quebec), but the Englishmen in Canada quickly outnumbered the French through successive waves of immigration, from 1763 onward. Today, only one one of ten provinces have a French majority: Quebec. At the most generous estimate, French Canadians constitute one third of the Canadian population... and that's including the ones living in the US.

The point is: when people ask a Canadian "so, does that mean you can speak French?" or "are your ancestors French?" it's not unfounded, but it's a bit obsolete to make that assumption.  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom