Need More Info Bad stuttering only in campaign map

Users who are viewing this thread

The game was running fine for me up until yesterday when I started to experience pretty bad stuttering while traveling on the campaign map. After hours of trying to fix it by changing every setting between the game and my NVIDIA control panel, reinstalling and several other things that I can't remember off the top of my head, I decided to try and load a save from when I first made my character. That save played smooth and I had no issue. After some time I narrowed it down to being an issue with having too much gold (had 65 million from wood working before the patch) so I bought everything I could until I was down to 10 million gold. I immediately noticed a difference and at 10 million the game ran smoothly again.

This only lasted for a few hours and now i'm right back to having bad stuttering while in the campaign map. Tried my earlier save again and it still plays smooth, even without exiting and restarting the game. At a loss now, not sure what to do. All other areas of the game work fine as of right now.

Specs are

NVIDIA GTX 1070
i7 5820k 3.3GHZ
16g of ram

The game was running fine for me up until yesterday when I started to experience pretty bad stuttering while traveling on the campaign map. After hours of trying to fix it by changing every setting between the game and my NVIDIA control panel, reinstalling and several other things that I can't remember off the top of my head, I decided to try and load a save from when I first made my character. That save played smooth and I had no issue. After some time I narrowed it down to being an issue with having too much gold (had 65 million from wood working before the patch) so I bought everything I could until I was down to 10 million gold. I immediately noticed a difference and at 10 million the game ran smoothly again.

This only lasted for a few hours and now i'm right back to having bad stuttering while in the campaign map. Tried my earlier save again and it still plays smooth, even without exiting and restarting the game. At a loss now, not sure what to do. All other areas of the game work fine as of right now.

Specs are

NVIDIA GTX 1070
i7 5820k 3.3GHZ
16g of ram

Hello,
Don't know if you solve your problem but here is a tips that solved the problem for another bannerlord player.

Try to select "Low" on the "Texture Streaming Budget" (in performance).

Tell us if it works :smile:

Sorry for your inconvenience. We will test the current version to replicate the issue. Hoping to fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for your report and feedback.

Back
Top Bottom