[B] Warband Original Animations Base Mod - Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Slytacular said:
A question though, why do some of you people like the unrealistic stiff arm swings over a some what more realistic animations? I mean try picking up something heavy and swing it around like you do in the old M&B.  :neutral:

Answer: It was something many got use to and I for one cannot play Warband with the movement style it is more then animation it is the way they move and react that I could never get use to.

Also add to the answer that back then men were much stronger and were use to swinging metal around all day in battle. Some men killed as many as 1,000 or more in a day by themselves. So knowing that how weak are we in today's easy living conditions? (The time frame may be a different from the game as I recall what the old Testament said about battles)

Reason for the change maybe MP added to the game? MP ruins many SP games because of all the extra crap needed to play it. Now with that said... if they had really made MP right we would have been able to run around on a map like in SP and run into each other and fight NPC Lords as well as other player lords, but no it had to be just battles only.

Great Mod and I am very glad it was made... :wink:

Also add to the answer that back then men were much stronger and were use to swinging metal around all day in battle. Some men killed as many as 1,000 or more in a day by themselves. So knowing that how weak are we in today's easy living conditions?

:roll:

Reason for the change maybe MP added to the game? MP ruins many SP games because of all the extra crap needed to play it. Now with that said... if they had really made MP right we would have been able to run around on a map like in SP and run into each other and fight NPC Lords as well as other player lords, but no it had to be just battles only.

For some reason quite a lot of you guys hate the MP. I think it's pretty good, even if it was a side thought. Some things would have been very difficult to implement, which is why they stripped the game down to just the battle mode.

Besides, the community battle events and clan scrims are the most enjoyable parts of it because they actually feel like organised battles/sieges -- 250 players fighting in formations and taking out attack and defend orders is a sight to see. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom