Assembly Stuck

Users who are viewing this thread

adriano1191

Recruit
Hi, sorry for my bad English but.
I have a problem with the task, then the task of ULF where killed berserker returned to Horike. After a brief conversation Horike says to me, "When you're ready for The Assembly, let me know." When I come to talk to him I do not have any special options dialog, all quests from the quest log done except for one i"mportant message" which said that the "letter burn in Odin cave", I have at all earls reputation 40+

Having the same issue and I've gone through the checklist of things...

Latest version of both Warband + Viking
CTRL + Shifted for awhile and made sure I wasn't camped or in a city.
Used cheat menu to check if saved was bugged, tried using the option to go back to Ulf Farm to do all that + above.
or just tried "doing" stuff like raiding, fighting bandits and so on. Still not prompted

I have the same problem. I am running the latest version of both Warband and Viking Conquest Reforged Edition. I have delt with the 2 incidents at Ulf's farmstead, convinced Ulf to not testify against me, retrieved the letter from Odin's Cave, reported to the Danish king that the letter is burnt, raised relations with Danish King and all Danish jarls except Sigurd Ragnarsson to above 15 (actually to 30+), but do not get any dialogue options to forward the quest when speaking to the King. So, as it is now, I have no idea about how to complete the quest "The Revenge: Wooing Farmers and Jarls". Please help.

tomoscar said:
I have the same problem. I am running the latest version of both Warband and Viking Conquest Reforged Edition. I have delt with the 2 incidents at Ulf's farmstead, convinced Ulf to not testify against me, retrieved the letter from Odin's Cave, reported to the Danish king that the letter is burnt, raised relations with Danish King and all Danish jarls except Sigurd Ragnarsson to above 15 (actually to 30+), but do not get any dialogue options to forward the quest when speaking to the King. So, as it is now, I have no idea about how to complete the quest "The Revenge: Wooing Farmers and Jarls". Please help.
I found a way out, and maybe identified a bug:
I went back to Ulf's farm. Orm the Black was alive and in same place as first time I met him. Both Tora and Orm said they were busy. Ulf was open for chat, but it was the same dialogue as first time I met Orm at the farm. So I had to kill him once more. After that, Ulf was also busy. Went back to the king, and got the same dialogue with him as first time I reported back after killing Orm. However, this time I did not need more time to woo the jarls, and eventually got the option to say that I am ready for the assembly.
=> You can only (at least in my case) forward the quest if you kill Orm AFTER wooing the jarls to above 15 in relation.

Back
Top Bottom