Assault on U.S Embassy in Libya Leaves Ambassador and 3 American Staff dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

TARDIS

Master Knight
from Associated Press said:
TRIPOLI, Libya -- The American ambassador to Libya and three other Americans were killed when a mob of protesters and gunmen overwhelmed the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, setting fire to it in outrage over a film that ridicules Islam's Prophet Muhammad. Libya's new president apologized Wednesday for the attack, which underlined the lawlessness plaguing a region trying to recover from months of upheaval.

Ambassador Chris Stevens, 52, died as he and a group of embassy employees went to the consulate to try to evacuate staff as a crowd of hundreds attacked the consulate Tuesday evening, many of them firing machine-guns and rocket-propelled grenades.

By the end of the assault, much of the building was burned out and trashed. Stevens was the first U.S. ambassador to be killed in the line of duty since 1979.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/world/middleeast/us-envoy-to-libya-is-reported-killed.html?pagewanted=all

We criticize their pedophile saint, so they kill our ambassador.(not really, this **** was already planned, they would have done with, or without the film)

images

You know, when they get up in arms and kill innocent people because they can't handle a cartoon or a movie, how can we expect them to handle democracy?  :neutral:

There was a thing in my school about this, a moment of silence during history class when the high school president mentioned that "earlier this morning the consulate in Libya was attacked..."

Can't say I care all that much, to be honest.

Splintert said:
Plus!

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/09/12/eve-online-top-player-was-us-official-killed-in-libya/

... You kill a gamer, you declare war on the nerd community. TO ARMS AND KNOCK ALL THESE HEATHENS DOWN BROTHERS.

:razz:

Seriously though, there's a reason my old man always taught me not to screw around with short-tempered, religious peoples.

Well this dumb hate should be expected so long as we fund and back Israel. Til we quit pouring money and soldiers over there people gonna hate, kill, rebel and ***** bout the US.

It's too bad we got a good size batch dual citizen Israeli zionists holding office in our government though, while nobody knows or is allowed to talk bout it without being labeled anti-semite, whatever the hell that's supposed to imply anyways.

But for you knowledge hungry patriots here's some source to back that up: http://www.viewzone.com/dualcitizen.html

With the era of the internet and free information sharing, its a real shocker that wars and religious violence and violence in general isn't completely f'ing embarrassing already.

Funny how Mr. Stevens aided the transition process of the Libyan autarchy to a pro-democratic government. These extremist ****s are always finding new reasons for U.S. drones to blast them from the face of the earth.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
You know, when they get up in arms and kill innocent people because they can't handle a cartoon or a movie, how can we expect them to handle democracy?  :neutral:
We don't

armdude said:
Well this dumb hate should be expected so long as we fund and back Israel. Til we quit pouring money and soldiers over there people gonna hate, kill, rebel and ***** bout the US.

It's too bad we got a good size batch dual citizen Israeli zionists holding office in our government though, while nobody knows or is allowed to talk bout it without being labeled anti-semite, whatever the hell that's supposed to imply anyways.

But for you knowledge hungry patriots here's some source to back that up: http://www.viewzone.com/dualcitizen.html
armdude/godfrey pls go

TARDIS said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
We don't

:grin:

Admittedly my sympathy for my human brethren only runs so far. It stops right around this point, with this particular event.

Alright, riddle me this: Don't you think the Jews have gotten enough anti-antisemitism at this point? I mean, can we cut 'em a break after 3,000 years of genocides and massacres?

Wasn't talking bout jews... just saying the muslims don't hate us cause of our freedom, they hate us cause we back israel and we topple their governments, invade em, and then go into nation building. The whole thing's nuts! Why do we do this?

A number of geopolitical aims, mainly focusing on the development and stability of the region, and elimination of the bases of terrorism.

Also, I wonder what would happen if we dropped our support for Israel and let it stand on its own...?

It'd probably settle down and quit trying to drag us into it's wars. They're so fussy about Iran right now over alleged nuclear what have you that they give American leaders a deadline wanting us to get involved before they engage in preemptive strikes despite the fact that Iran hasn't invaded or attacked anyone in over a hundred years?

I agree, the terrorism is still an issue, but who's issue is it really? I mean you're more likely to be killed by a cop than by a terrorist.

Essentially, what they just did was kill the guy who was the best friend that Libya had in the area. Well done, fanatics.

Back
Top Bottom