aserai empire minor faction situation

Users who are viewing this thread

hey, whenever i start a game with aserai or southern empire they seem to allways be at war with minor factions in there lands for the aserai they are allways at war with beni zilal
and my current campaign southern empire is at war with elfetheroi and embers (and no they are not joined with any faction we are at war with)
what sucks is those minor factions keep attacking caravans and villagers and lords rebuilding there army's because they are deep in the faction's territory, in both campaigns i lost 10 caravans to small faction lords
there should a change made to these factions improve there relations with there cultural faction (beni zilal have good relations with aserai) or dont make them be enemy's with empires because that defeats the purpose of them being mercenary yet they are fighting potential employers for no reason

That is true for him, DragonBurst, but the faction is still going to be at war with the minor faction. That means the lords that got rect and want to rebuild will still get attacked.

Like, you can independantly make peace with them, even if you're a vassal?

Jaang I have no idea what happens if you make peace with them if you are a vassal.....
The only thing I know is that if you are a king, then you can make peace with those minor factions. I did this by making peace by giving them a lot of money at once. I have no idea if this works if you are a vassal.

Anyone else here, If you don't want to pay money or want to stop those minor factions then you can use the cheat mode and use this thread to make peace with any faction:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/minor-faction-peace-fix.397290/

Jaang I have no idea what happens if you make peace with them if you are a vassal.....
The only thing I know is that if you are a king, then you can make peace with those minor factions. I did this by making peace by giving them a lot of money at once. I have no idea if this works if you are a vassal.

Anyone else here, If you don't want to pay money or want to stop those minor factions then you can use the cheat mode and use this thread to make peace with any faction:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/minor-faction-peace-fix.397290/
u cant make peace if u are a vassal

well they should really fix this ****ty problem, and no u cant make peace with them if u are a vassal
they litterly ruined the campaign for me they destroyed few more caravan and i was left with 135 men and 800gold- and 3k gold with me
so i just cheated them to be my prisoners executed them and i made a new campaign

Back
Top Bottom