SP - General Arrows on shields

Users who are viewing this thread

clk66

Recruit
The arrows which are blocked by the shield should make you heavier or slow you down by some percentage.
There should then also be an option to break those arrows in half with your sword to get rid of the load.

Kinda useless i know but would look really cool and would add some realism to it :grin:

the slowing down one is good imo. javelins should slow one down. maybe they should program the AI to drop the shield after reaching a certain speed.

The arrows which are blocked by the shield should make you heavier or slow you down by some percentage.
There should then also be an option to break those arrows in half with your sword to get rid of the load.

Kinda useless i know but would look really cool and would add some realism to it :grin:

the slowing down one is good imo. javelins should slow one down. maybe they should program the AI to drop the shield after reaching a certain speed.

already suggested, vote in this poll :smile:
[POLL] SHIELD + STUCKED PROJECTILE = ENCUMBRANCE

Pretty sure this idea, or a similar one was rejected by the developers some time back. Although that original idea included making shields be too heavy to lift up and be dropped or be destroyed if too many projectiles hit the shield. Not entirely sure why this idea was rejected, but I wouldn't get my hopes up about this particular variation on that idea being implemented either.

10. Ranged weapons and arrows should deal more damage to shields and or make them too heavy to weild after having 20-30+ arrows or 3-4 javelins stuck in them.
10. Ranged weapons and arrows should deal more damage to shields - Rejected

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom