Army Management: Is the "+10 cohesion" button meant to cost something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Shadows

Recruit
In the Army Management tab. Pressing the "+10 cohesion" button does not appear to cost anything.

Is it meant to cost influence to boost army cohesion?

I checked again.
In my games the influence cost is deducted after you shut the Army Management window.

No indication in the Army Management window that pressing "+10 cohesion" costs influence or how much it costs.

The "influence cost" number in the top left hand corner does not update on pressing "+10 cohesion", so maybe that is the Bug

Not that it is currently a big issue as have more influence than I can easily spend.

[Edit: corrected "influence cost" is in the top left... still not increasing when pressing "+10 cohesion" ]

Last edited:
In the top right is your army power, influence is a valute in the bottom right.
for me it takes 10 influence i think (not sure, to increase cohesion)

In the top right is your army power, influence is a valute in the bottom right.
for me it takes 10 influence i think (not sure, to increase cohesion)
In beta it costs nothing for me if an army consists only of parties from my clan. But, because it is meant to cost influence, if you have negative influence, you won't be able to add cohesion any way.

Last edited:
Can't see it on your screenshot. If your army consists of parties from your clan then cohesion cost is 0 influence. If you are inviting other vassals to your army cohesion cost is some influence.

Back
Top Bottom