Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Aerational

Regular
Raganvad's army marched passed Mazhadan Castle, being sieged by Northern Empire, to defend Macalovea Castle. Maybe it's that Macalovea started sooner, or had a smaller army attacking it, but it would be good for gameplay if things like distance and fief's culture factored into an army's decision making process more. I think this is going to be particularly important as the game fills out and the average campaign gets longer and longer, so you don't end up with factions randomly speckled all over the map.

I uploaded a save with a description matching the title of this post that starts with me in the army as it passes by Mazhadan.

Last edited:
Found it. Forwarding. Thanks!

Oh no! I just tried to load that "save as" and it was apparently overwritten with a new save at some point. So the one that I just uploaded won't have the right conditions, sorry about that.

If you can still find the first one I uploaded on the same day/time as this post it should be the correct file but otherwise it looks like it's lost.

Castle defence2021_01_19_21_38_25.zip is the file we got. Is it the wrong one?

If 01_19_21 is the date then I think it is the right one. You will know if it's the correct one because I will be in Raganvad's Army, passing by Mazhadan Castle. The wrong one starts me in Tyal. Sorry about the mix-up. I'll make two "save as" files from now on so the original doesn't get overwritten.

You can upload the right one again and i will take the most recent one.
That's the thing I don't have the right one anymore. I apparently hit "save" at some point and the save as file was overwritten. That first file I uploaded should be correct, and I think that's the on you listed because 1_19_21 would be the right date.

You can upload the right one again and i will take the most recent one.

If you took the file that was submitted on the 19th, the first out of the two, I'm fairly sure that's the right one. I know I uploaded it right as I wrote the post so there wouldn't have been any time for me to accidentally overwrite yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom