Armors Bugged for Custom Troops(but only mine)

Users who are viewing this thread

So as you can see on the screenshots when the troops is on encyclopedia or another parties that is not mine(AI, SETTLEMENTS ETC) some of the equipments is bugged or even invisible. But when the troop is on my party in battle they are fine...

Note that if in battle the same troop will present to be fine on my side and bugged on the enemy side/ai side. Also, I've tested this with another mod with custom troops and cultures at the same campaign and everything is fine with those troops that use the same armor.
878gj7i7h0fc1.png
hsd6qai7h0fc1.png

c16inbi7h0fc1.png

r62l29i7h0fc1.png
a0ergbj7h0fc1.png
yx5119i7h0fc1.png

So as you can see on the screenshots when the troops is on encyclopedia or another parties that is not mine(AI, SETTLEMENTS ETC) some of the equipments is bugged or even invisible. But when the troop is on my party in battle they are fine...

Note that if in battle the same troop will present to be fine on my side and bugged on the enemy side/ai side. Also, I've tested this with another mod with custom troops and cultures at the same campaign and everything is fine with those troops that use the same armor.
878gj7i7h0fc1.png
hsd6qai7h0fc1.png

c16inbi7h0fc1.png

r62l29i7h0fc1.png
a0ergbj7h0fc1.png
yx5119i7h0fc1.png
If you add your custom troops in an xml without removing the original troops (which they replace) with xslt, your equipment and the original equipment are pooled and randomly assigned. If that’s part of your problem, you should look at this post on overriding troops with xslt.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...r-troop-override-question.454053/post-9828306

Back
Top Bottom