Version number
v1.0.0.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

drsisifos

Recruit
Summary:When I am in a battle or in a tournament there is no way to archers shoot. Also I can not shoot. It is just repeating itself but doesnt shoot. I shared this problem almost year ago with steam community but there is no result.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:Nvidia Geforce
GPU Driver Version:GTX 1650
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2,60 GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: MONSTER ABRA A5 V15.6
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
go to the Tale Worlds main site, login and raise a support ticket. Add the files to the ticket. Reference this thread in the ticket.

There is a thread that explains all this.

Not mentioned. but:
* Some bows cannot fire from mounted (the inventory item should indicate on it), try dismounting [Z] and then shooting.
*Toggling troops to fire/hold fire [F4]

If you are still experiencing this issue you can send your save files to us.
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sorry that I could not respond. I had no time for that. But I sent a new ticket. Thank you for your attention.

Back
Top Bottom