Version number
e1.5.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-10-12_19.51.02_00000000000000000000000000000000
Steam version. Did not use modifications. Сrash report ID (last one): 2021-10-12_19.51.02_00000000000000000000000000000000.
Reinstall game before, verified game files through steam, deleted folders - not worked.
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 GB

To investigate the issue you are experiencing further we need you to open the game with a command line. With that you can send us a more inclusive dump file.
  • Navigate to the game's installation folder. Navigate to the bin\Win64_Shipping_Client folder.
  • Write cmd to the address bar.
  • Paste this command line and press enter:
  • ManagedStarter.exe /singleplayer _MODULES_*Native*SandBoxCore*CustomBattle*Sandbox*StoryMode*_MODULES_ /enable_full_memory_dump
  • This will launch the game normally but the crash reporter will send us more data that we need to pinpoint the issue. Crash the game as you reported and send us the crash report as usual. Don't forget to copy the crash id afterwards as we need to it check the details. Thank you!

To investigate the issue you are experiencing further we need you to open the game with a command line. With that you can send us a more inclusive dump file.
  • Navigate to the game's installation folder. Navigate to the bin\Win64_Shipping_Client folder.
  • Write cmd to the address bar.
  • Paste this command line and press enter:
  • ManagedStarter.exe /singleplayer _MODULES_*Native*SandBoxCore*CustomBattle*Sandbox*StoryMode*_MODULES_ /enable_full_memory_dump
  • This will launch the game normally but the crash reporter will send us more data that we need to pinpoint the issue. Crash the game as you reported and send us the crash report as usual. Don't forget to copy the crash id afterwards as we need to it check the details. Thank you!
2021-10-20_21.28.12_00000000000000000000000000000000

Somehow we don't have the dump files that we need to look at in the files you sent. Could you try the steps again and send it again? Please write a description as it will help us when filtering it.
Also, do you have enough file space on your hard drive?

Last edited:
TWcrashUploader: failed try sending again. I tried several times, it did not worked. I have about 250 gb free file space on my hard drive.

Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Back
Top Bottom