Anyone else have this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

teenspeedy1

Veteran
Anyone else have the problem of shooting downward? I don't know if its just me but everytime I'm the defender of a castle, none of my troops are killing the enemies including me, but if I'm the attacker, I always kill all the enemies with few casaulties by staying on ground level.

It's the bullet drop. I'm not sure whether the AI calculates to aim in order for the bullet to hit. But anyway, in sieges the bayonet is most important.

Venitius said:
It's the bullet drop. I'm not sure whether the AI calculates to aim in order for the bullet to hit. But anyway, in sieges the bayonet is most important.

Wouldn't a sword/bardiche/flintlock pistol be the most important? I know bayonets work, but they have 0 range, so it's pretty dangerous to get into the correct range to stab.

A bayonet that has been fixed, i.e. without the 0 range bug, would surpass most of those. A heavy cavalry sword or a bardiche could work, but the usual bayonet spam would easily cut the few numbers of heavy cavalry and strelsy/black watch.

Venitius said:
A bayonet that has been fixed, i.e. without the 0 range bug, would surpass most of those. A heavy cavalry sword or a bardiche could work, but the usual bayonet spam would easily cut the few numbers of heavy cavalry and strelsy/black watch.

Exactly, but the problem is the bayonets aren't fixed.

He probably didn't even give a damn to care look for it...

Realm of Revolution in my opinion failed.. Therefor did I start the Scandinavia/1716 projects.. To do it right from the very start..

Yeah but hey, I'm having a lot more fun with my add-on than I did from the start. More of a complete overhaul now. But hey, I hope progress on 1716/Scandinavia is going well.

Back
Top Bottom