Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graylord said:
Lethwin Far Seeker said:
Kleidophoros said:
Lethwin Far Seeker said:
Ljas said:

Says the key does not match with any information....  and im pretty sure i put my key in.
which means you are not accepted to the beta.
Go back to M&B 1.011 young one.

Thats what im angry about... people give me links to stuff that does nothing for me.
And then some  vampiric freak comes and insults me!  Ive been playing M&B since way early beta I have been watching the forum for years and this is what I get!

1. Watching the forums means nothing, nobody can know how much time you have spent just watching.
2. And if they did it wouldn't matter.
3. Who gets in the beta is random, it doesn't matter who you are on the forums.
4. Nobody were insulting you.

(Although numbering points like this might seem insulting, it's not the intention)

My gratitude for at least being polite however I would consider "Go back to 1.011 young one" an out right insult and I have had to deal with crap this whole day and now I'm getting it here and I'm fed up with it.

COGlory said:
The link works even if you aren't accepted.  No more hints.  Don't leave that page.  Don't put your serial in.  Remember - You are aspiring to HDR Quick Battles, with awesome new features!

I entered my key and it did nothing I suspect because I am not accepted (aka DUH!!!!! (since no one gets hints around here)

Lethwin Far Seeker said:
Kleidophoros said:
Lethwin Far Seeker said:
Ljas said:

Says the key does not match with any information....  and im pretty sure i put my key in.

Thats what im angry about... people give me links to stuff that does nothing for me.
And then some  vampiric freak comes and insults me!  Ive been playing M&B since way early beta I have been watching the forum for years and this is what I get!

You ever considered buying the game?

I filled out the beta application form  19th Oct, entered my VALID and not ripped from some emo l337 warez site key, waited a few days, got an email from Taleworld's inviting me to the beta and am downloading Warband now..

- Rob

So did I.  No invite for me. :sad: 

However, it's not like you can play beta without the key.
Lethwin Far Seeker said:
COGlory said:
The link works even if you aren't accepted.  No more hints.  Don't leave that page.  Don't put your serial in.  Remember - You are aspiring to HDR Quick Battles, with awesome new features!

I entered my key and it did nothing I suspect because I am not accepted (aka DUH!!!!! (since no one gets hints around here)

I'm pretty angered at that comment.

My point is that you are being incompetent, and that you don't need a valid key to download the beta.  If you can't figure out how, then you'll just have to wait.

COGlory said:
So did I.  No invite for me. :sad: 

However, it's not like you can play beta without the key.

Well I have in the past been a total trollkin on these forums and have never had anything nice to say about Taleworlds or the game.

You could try that ..  :grin:

PS: Are you over 18? And did you buy your license within the last couple of years? I suspect they maybe don't have all the old keys or the ability to validate them? Or maybe its just an age/location thing. I am a shrivelled husk with bad eyesight. Ideal for beta testing a twitch emo-em-up!

I got confirmed, but it's done by random, so you just got lucky.  :smile:  In the mean time, I'm satisfied with the quick battles.  :smile:  Ok, that's a total lie. :wink:

jochemk said:
was checking the site for beta news and found a way to download it. was pretty easy.  :shock:
so every1 with a key from mount and blade can play warband. u might wanna change something so that people cant download it this easy lol.

Havent you ever thought that this is all made up? I bet you that there is no everyone gets accepted! :grin:

No, you can download and play Warband, but you will be unable to play multiplayer. Which leaves just the quick battles and the tutorial, so not much. :wink:

Rob de Hard said:
Lethwin Far Seeker said:
Kleidophoros said:
Lethwin Far Seeker said:
Ljas said:

You ever considered buying the game?

I filled out the beta application form  19th Oct, entered my VALID and not ripped from some emo l337 warez site key, waited a few days, got an email from Taleworld's inviting me to the beta and am downloading Warband now..

- Rob

You can buy Warband?! RIGHT NOW???

MaHuD said:
No, you can buy Mount and blade.

Anyway 'Young one' was a JOKE.
JOKE.
So calm down.

Sure does not sound like a joke to me and I know you can buy M&B ( I did so years ago) but some guy suggested I buy "it" (again not specific) but then he said he was downloading WB "right now"

I think I am just gonna ignore all the rumors & lies and just wait- hmm lets check my day counter-69 days till it comes out.

That would ruin all the fun!  Besides, all he would get is the tutorial, and a few quick battles that he can't even play because it crashes so much!  And, knowing him, he would tell everyone else!

Scorch! said:
No, you can download and play Warband, but you will be unable to play multiplayer. Which leaves just the quick battles and the tutorial, so not much. :wink:

TBH its really not that good ..

I played it for about 10 mins last night and it was glaringly obvious there was a huge load of balance and physics issues.

Its a beta and its pretty much just that. I wouldn't sweat it, you really aren't missing much.

Besides Football Manager 2010 is out next week .. wut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom