Any way to disable debug, and will there be another download mirror

Users who are viewing this thread

Yozzer

Sergeant Knight
Only just downloaded this mod, (1.81 version), and it looks great and already at day 55, and then noticed today a new version 1.83 is ready.
I wondered if another mirror for download will be made available at some stage, as I am already a member of several sites including ModDb and Nexus, and would prefer not to install MegaSync if avoidable.
Also I wondered if there is a way to disable the debug messages? I do have debug mode disabled, and appreciate the need for debug, bit I suspect it may be causing some lag on my PC.

Keep up the good work, it is much appreciated, just ignore my post if it causes a blood pressure increase.
Thanks again, Brian  :cool:

You're not forced to register there is a second option on the right for normal downloads. 1.83 has been running very well so far, the lag i was getting on the world map is gone too. If you disable cheat mode from pbod it should get rid of those messages or enable do what you have to do then untick the box.

Many thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately it appears that if the file to be downloaded is larger than 1gb, (which it is), then when you select the option on the right, (download through your browser), it insists you download and install MegaSync.exe, which then requires you to open an account.

I will wait a bit and see if a mirror shows up.

Glad to hear the new version is even better than the last, seems a very well thought out and constructed mod, must have taken many hours of hard work and dedication.

Ah i used that option and didn't require an account but maybe i already had one and never signed out lol. The factions are a lot more active too which was one of the issue i had in 1.81 it seems most of the problems are taken care off so far but i'm not too far into my new game.

Anyway i hope he posts it on moddb or some other site like the nexus as well for people who have the same issues you do.

When I tried it, it only said that windows EDGE can't do it, to either make an account or use Chrome (and one other).  I popped up my Chrome and it downloaded without making an account.

Yes you are right, I was using edge in Windows 10, but rebooted yesterday into my Windows 7 and just happened to try again but using Firefox, and apart from installing an addon, I did not have to open an account.

Many thanks to you and Notsure for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom