Any recent RP's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I'm quite new to the RP-ing on this forum, but had some experience in the past. I'm not saying I'm an excellent RP-er. I do have the ability to clear everything I know from the real life and replace it by an other world produced by a person's fantasy. I started with Battle for Tihr, I really like the concept of it and it contains some decent writers. But you might have noticed that it has over a 1000 replies and it's taking me a while to read them all. (I'm persuing though.) To come to the point, I wunder if there is any RP going on which has recently started?
I prefer a medieval based one, no guns or high-tech stuff. I'm okay with a little bit of fantasy (Lord of the Rings-kind I mean with that, not Harry Potter.)
Please someone send me a link, because I can't seem to find one which has under 50 posts yet. ^^

A bit too much for me I fear. Only reading about the planet thing made me hesitate. But as I said, I'll read a few posts in it and might consider. But I lack the time now.

TBH it's been awhile since there was a good rp, it's hard to actually get the story going when alot of people wait for a certain person to respond and get the rp going. I was thinking of doing one where people act according to occurences, but i don't have the time to do so because of the holidays and work.

KInda annoying, i'm only getting the weekend off and then another weekend during new year. Next year will be the same since the holiday is being held during a weekend.

Anywho, iv'e gotten tired of the constant waiting for someone to post and suggested my rp ways somewhere. But with that it'll be harder to actually roleplay, since it will be more of an forum game rather then RP. Iv'e been trying to figure out a way to make it plausible to get all players involved as active as possible yet not too reliant on the "GM" to make stuff happend.

The system of the random occurences is also a obstacle since i can't think of a way to make the options related to chances and random, randomness. I was thinking of incorporating a dice system but that just dosen't cut it since it would take alot of paperwork, memory and patience, which i have none.

Wow, did i just babble away and totally derail?

Anywho, in short all i want is a rp where everyone is active and cooperate and think outside the box, coming up with solutions to problems and such. The idea is great in my head but writing it down just takes too much of my braincapacity, i got the idea from Haven&Hearth and recently Die2nite. Where player on player cooperation is esential and quite fun.

I don't think i got your point, but maybe that is because my knowledge of English doesn't reach that far.
As far as I understood you kinda said you would also like an active RP with random events, but you did not have the time to make this...
Did you mean Haven&Heart to be a suggestion for an RP in which I should join, or did you just credit them?
It is probably my lacking English...

Lord Tim said:
A bit too much for me I fear. Only reading about the planet thing made me hesitate. But as I said, I'll read a few posts in it and might consider. But I lack the time now.
The Serva RP is entirely Medieval. Its just that people had the option to begin at any point in this massive 200 page world History I wrote for this fictional world. They all voted for the Dark Age, or Medieval Era of Serva's history. Feel free to join, I may revive it.

Pimple_of_Pixels said:
Lord Tim said:
The Serva RP is entirely Medieval. Its just that people had the option to begin at any point in this massive 200 page world History I wrote for this fictional world. They all voted for the Dark Age, or Medieval Era of Serva's history. Feel free to join, I may revive it.
As said, I'll consider it, but I lack the time right now ^^
Maybe tomorrow in the evening or afternoon I will think of a character to involve in it.

Back
Top Bottom