Any Progress?

Users who are viewing this thread

KillaKhan

Recruit
Any progress dear devs?It's quieter than a graveyard this mod....
300px-Poke.gif

These things take time and if there is no progress shown in their preview thread.
Than you could probaby guess, that there is nothing new to show as of now.
So if there is no progress shown in the preview thread, than there isn't any progress worth to be shown.
Well that is only my guess, but it's probably right.

@Steffenximus I totally agree with you, if someone just writes without thinking he shouldn't bother writing at all.
                    Well sometimes I write without thinking too, but actually that is no good.

I agree. This thing take time, and they aren't earning anything except compliment from us. Give them time, not just complaining , it's wrong.

Sir Slicer said:
I agree. This thing take time, and they aren't earning anything except compliment from us. Give them time, not just complaining , it's wrong.

I'm not complaining,just wondering.I've seen alot of mod dying before,I don't wan't the same fate happening here.

Sooner or later are just will. It's inevitable, but most we all see are dead before it's finished. I also hope this mod finish before it's dead too.

I'm a software developer myself, so i know better than to poke people workin' on this with a stick.. on the other hand, i feel i can't completely blame him for askin' when mods that you wait so much have 0 posts in a day.. on the other hand (yes, we have three hands), developers should see this costant pokin' as a praise of their work.. no one waits so badly for a poor work :smile:

:grin: It certainly still alive, in fact, we have been working for this mod. Indeed it is a bit slow progress, because there are too many ideas in my mind  :oops: , and a lot of paperwork in the story. I've been posting Chapter II Previews, demonstrate new features and progress, I will update it as much as possible. Really thank you for your attention.

@KillaKhan:The picture is funny  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom