Any news about the next patch?

Users who are viewing this thread

vinc3nt

Recruit
Just wondering if anyone has heard on this forum or others, how the patch is coming along (will it include the warband features). I'm looking forward to these features alot as it's stopped me from playing at the moment (because I fear that when I start a new game, it will have to be replaced when the patch comes out).

I don't mind if it's official news, from the developers, or unofficial though.

vinc3nt said:
Just wondering if anyone has heard on this forum or others, how the patch is coming along (will it include the warband features). I'm looking forward to these features alot as it's stopped me from playing at the moment (because I fear that when I start a new game, it will have to be replaced when the patch comes out).

There's some rumors going around that the new patch will include German tanks and Spaceships, I doubt it though.

Recruitademt said:
vinc3nt said:

There's some rumors going around that the new patch will include German tanks and Spaceships, I doubt it though.
That,s not really friendly lol.
I know there will be a patch or they just say it for the fun.

I heard some rumors that they are indeed working on the next patch, and it will be ready sometime soon, propably before xmas.
And also that it will bring all the Warband missing cool features PLUS sweedish and crimean storylines.

Back
Top Bottom