any new releases of 1866

Users who are viewing this thread

are you planning on releasing the next version its just 1866 is fun but the map is a bit small and the factions just seem a bit dull im starting to get bored of it and i don't want to cus its such and awesome mod im sorry if you have had this kind of topic before im just saying my opinion on the mod

and besides the last release you had was at xmas and granted it was fun but it gets a tad boring after a while walking around a tiny map with a few factions killing apaches,comanches and mexicans while wearing a santa hat is there going to be new weapons and factions

thanks for taking your time to read this and im sorry if i pissed you off

well, i am dissapointed acutally.

Not of the popularity of the mod. 50.000 downloads, wow.

But from the little support we got from this huge fan base.

People want a bigger map. But noone ever wanted to contribute on that.

It is not hard to build a town for example. Just open the scene editor and put buildings.

Doesn't require any technical backround, just a little patience.

But noone ever come up with any help.

Hopefully we got some lovely help in other areas, thanks a lot to them all

i would have helped if i could have, but i know nothing about modding, and i prefer to be a consumer and not a user, because if i know how to make the stuff i play with, i quickly get bored and quit playing.  :sad:

How many people offered to help in the Help Needed topic and completely didn't follow through when you told them how they could assist? I'd guess somewhere around 95%. We still haven't been able to get a list of the in game dialog which involves 0 modding skill.

insomniac said:
well, i am dissapointed acutally.

Not of the popularity of the mod. 50.000 downloads, wow.

But from the little support we got from this huge fan base.

shadowarcher said:
would like to give an estimate to when the next release will be i am not expecting you to keep to the estimate

because you made this post, the next release has been delayed to 2011

Back
Top Bottom