Any new patch for fire and sword?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tariul

Recruit
I started playing fire and sword 2 weeks ago and it is just ridiculous how many bugs there are. Will Taleworlds fix these problems or are we to accept that they have stopped supporting people that bought there game?

For instance buying troops and not actually getting them, quests that stops you from advancing in the game or joining a faction and I know some say this is a feature which I highly disbelieve and would like to hear from the developer themselves, getting into a skirmish and the enemy's troops aims but does not fire making them easy kills.

There haven't been any new patches in months, so don't expect any either.

Taleworlds didn't really make this game, as confusing as they made it out to be, it's made by another company using an older M&B engine (they started before Warband was made, I guess).

Just a note: When I visit a town or village, my companions follow me, but whenever I speak to one of them, their dialogues appear as, "Surrender or Die." I think there's a mistake with the dialogues there. Can anyone fix that, please?

For instance buying troops and not actually getting them, quests that stops you from advancing in the game or joining a faction and I know some say this is a feature which I highly disbelieve and would like to hear from the developer themselves

Never experienced the former, but alas the quest thingie is correct. They experimented with scripted storylines and well, albeit fun, it was very rough on the edges, as you can see.

It's not THAT buggy, though the story quests certainly are.

I, among a few other individuals have pleaded the developers to release another patch, and they said they are hoping to get around it before releasing Wfas: In the Carribean

Story needs bug fixing, MP needs rebalancing and new content, for sure.

I am certain I won't be buying the sequel if they don't release the patch. It's a pity, because otherwise wfas is so damn good.

YourStepDad said:
For instance buying troops and not actually getting them, quests that stops you from advancing in the game or joining a faction and I know some say this is a feature which I highly disbelieve and would like to hear from the developer themselves

Never experienced the former, but alas the quest thingie is correct. They experimented with scripted storylines and well, albeit fun, it was very rough on the edges, as you can see.

It's not THAT buggy, though the story quests certainly are.

I, among a few other individuals have pleaded the developers to release another patch, and they said they are hoping to get around it before releasing Wfas: In the Carribean

Story needs bug fixing, MP needs rebalancing and new content, for sure.

I am certain I won't be buying the sequel if they don't release the patch. It's a pity, because otherwise wfas is so damn good.

Agreed, I'd actually like this game more than Warband if they just patched it.

Back
Top Bottom