Any Multiplayer small games(good gameplay) ?No mmorpg's

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay here it is , i know there are lots lots lots lots ...but what i am looking for is something different.I prefer small games (All types , rts and all that) With graphics (even if it's worse than mario 1 i don't care as long as it has good gameplay) but no REAL TIME games or poo like TRAVIAN , games like that.

Or if you know any good multiplayer browser game (But with graphic interface , once again no travian or stuff like that :grin: )

To give you an idea of what i am looking for is something like CALL OF COMBAT http://www.callofcombat.com/

So please if you know any share it with me :razz: (Please do not post mmorpg's , mmofps's i know quite many of them) .

Thanks.

CrazyEyes said:
Dawn of War.
Red Orchestra.
IL-2 Sturmovik.

I play Il-2 ...so red orchestra ...so dawn of war.

Guys i said " SMALL GAMES" I'm looking for NOT TO popular multiplayer games...and free if it's possible.....also alex please .....(World of warcraft) does that fit with what i asked ? NEver liked trolls.

Oh i cannot believe this ,going to lock ....this topic has already been spammed....you people cannot read the main topic ?I Will say no more cause it's useless....."Runescape" don't you think i knew that game ? gosh .....i'm amazed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom