Another impressed newbie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Wishmaster

Recruit
Hi,

I found out about the game last night and downloaded the demo immediately.

What can I say? It's amazing. I'll be registering the game this afternoon and have my credit card ready to go.

It's always been a golden rule for me never to buy beta versions of any software, no matter what the discount may be. In this case, I'd happily pay the full retail price for the current version, it really is that good.

Well done and I hope you make a fortune. You deserve to with a product like this.

Wishmaster.

*laugh* Yeah, I know what you mean. I was talking to another guy elsewhere and we decided we weren't even sure if this was a game yet (How do you win? Can you lose?) but that doesn't seem to bother either one of us much. And every time I think, "well that was cool now let's play something else", I find myself coming back to it again...

I suppose you're done when you reach the highest level (50), but you could keep going on forever i suppose, just like in a MMORPG.

I'd keep coming back to this game simply for the combat. It's a blast compared to many other games I could mention (Dungeon Lords!). I bought it this afternoon after reaching level 6 and am having problems tearing myself away from the keyboard now! . :wink:

Wishmaster.

Ya....lucky everyone who can buy the game, which doesn't include me...seems that even paypal requires a CC in order to make payments even though you apparently can fill up your account by doing a moneytransfer from your bank to your paypal account...

Needlessly to say I'm not happy as now it's 100% impossible to pay...

I second that. Even now in the beta stage it's one of the best games I've ever played. Combat indeed is fantastic. I've bought my serial already and I'll surely mention this game to others (I've already posted on SimHQ about it).

Congrats again, Armagan. I wish all game developers were like this. :wink:

A fellow simmer. :smile: Yeah, I've posted to 3kingdoms.net (A Romance of The Three Kingdoms/Dynasty Warrior site) and Vagabond's Rest (older roleplayers and MMOers) about it so far. Seemed like something that'd appeal to them.

I just bought the licence too,even at this stage the game is well worth the money! Will be bragging about the game on the Total War,Eidos and Paradox forums! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom