Andrzej Gołota!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hai guise remember the partition of Poland by real European nations? Good times... good times...

dalhiems said:
The most sinister Mr. Pavlov and The Pavenis said:
B) Golota is a lazy, fat, waste of talent who doesn't know how to drive.

I wouldn't use such words to describe someone who fought four times for the world heavyweight championship...

and lost all 4 times. Adamek will break him in the first or second round, and then Golota is going to do what he always does, quit.

Golota had already broke his hand, his leg, he is pretty old for a boxer and get his face punched so many times that he haven't got enough neurons to move both hands in one time, not mentioning walking.

No that I give a s*it about who wins. But hooray, you manged Poles look retarded once again on this forum. Can't believe that we are from one country :neutral:

You make him sound like an old woman who is constantly breaking her hip in the shower.

Mage246 said:
You make him sound like an old woman who is constantly breaking her hip in the shower.

...Maybe very vital, abnormally strong, not tea-and-cookies loving old woman. Nah, I just think Golota had his moments of fame (Polsat sport was showing his old fights all the time, which were quite impressive) but that was, and in Adamek's case it is.

Back
Top Bottom