In Progress Asking to talk to and then "fight" a prisoner causes war with faction who had them imprisoned

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: If you approach a noble party with a prisoner on the world map, then ask to speak with their prisoner, then go through the dialogue options to fight that prisoner, you will end up fighting the noble who had them prisoner, and their kingdom, as though you had gone through the options to pick a fight with them.
How to Reproduce: As above. Check the attached save file; talk to Meritor (of the Western Empire), ask to speak with a prisoner, speak with Zalasos (of the Legion of the Betrayed, currently serving the Northern Empire), then say "I'm here to deliver you my demands!" "Surrender or die!" "Yield or fight!" - and then you'll end up at war with Meritor's faction, the Western Empire.

Game Version: 1.0.2.6967

Used mods: None ever

Have you used cheats and if so which: None ever

Scene Name (if related): World Map

Computer Specs: N/A for this issue
Original Steam forum post link: https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/17/3712685279017703614/

I realized I didn't need to post this to submit the ticket, oops. Feel free to delete if you want. Proper ticket is now submitted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom