<*>AMERICAN CAMPAIGN<*>

Should we start all over?

• Yes.

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • No.

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Yes, let me suggest some rules (PM the rule)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, make a new map as well.

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Use photo-shop you idiot!

• Option 1,3,4, and 5

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Option 1,3 and 4.

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Option 1,4 and 5.

• Option 1,3 and 5.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

MadocComadrin said:
[14:11] Madoc Comadrin: Well, GK could host it, or since we might be restarting, we could postpone it
[14:12] jackdarin: Well
[14:12] jackdarin: even if we do postpone it our guys are itching for a fight :grin:
[14:12] jackdarin: so could we go ahead and fight, even if it turns out to just be a scrim

"even if it turns out to just be a scrim" What I meant by that was if we do postpone/restart the campaign, then it would just be like a scrim, but if we keep going as is, it would count.  Thats what I meant and thats what I thought it was going to be.  It counted if we keep going, but if we do not, then it was just like a scrim.

If you guys want we can fight it again (either tonight or tomorrow sometime) but "I don't like to pay for the same real estate twice".

MadocComadrin said:
[14:12] jackdarin: so could we go ahead and fight, even if it turns out to just be a scrim
[14:12] Madoc Comadrin: We could make it a friendly scrim
[14:12] Madoc Comadrin: I've also had an idea for a "scramble scrim"
[14:12] jackdarin: Alright
[14:12] jackdarin: well same time and all that?

Looks like you agreed for it to be a scrim to me.

To be perfectly honest, you guys should fix all the problems with this campaign before you go any further.

I asked for a friendly scrim for two reasons. One was I didn't think that enough GKs could make it (which they couldn't, we had to use 4 mercs) and second I didn't want to fight the battle until I knew whether the campaign was going to restart or not.

Lets quit the whining and get on with the campaign. GK should re-fight the match and have that be the outcome.

-sigh-

We could try do another match tomorrow, but it has to be significantly smaller. a 5v5 (meaning each team can only have a max of 5 players) cause many of our members are not available on Sunday. PM about a specific time.

So the poll is 11 (Start over) to 10 (don't start over.).

With the redoing of the map, I have to vote yes as well.

It will not start immediately so just play through the campaign this farther.

The old map will not be updated, sorry. Just keep a mental note on who has what. The new map will be in place shortly. Also, with the new campaign there will be new rules.

ProjectAngel said:
Nord Champion said:
So the poll is 11 (Start over) to 10 (don't start over.).

Another friendly suggestion, you should just let clan leaders vote through the topic or pm's to prevent abuse of the polls.

Sounds good :grin:

Blaknight said:
LoL had a look at your map...  nice. Have a look at the Oceanic Campaign's map.

Theres nothing special about your map...he just has photoshop and I don't. :grin: And I'm tired of hexes anyways.

I must say EU set up makes us look like sh*t. XD
But we will probably end up having tenfold the fun that they had/have.

Outlawed said:

Ours is still underway, we just hit a slight hiccup when they patched the game and changed the spawn timers on siege. We are almost ready to get it back underway though and so far it has been great fun! :smile: Here is an introduction for the EU Campaign, and when I stop being lazy I will make more videos for each turn.

Edit: Our battles are also more than 3 vs 3 heheh. :razz:

ProjectAngel said:
Outlawed said:

Ours is still underway, we just hit a slight hiccup when they patched the game and changed the spawn timers on siege. We are almost ready to get it back underway though and so far it has been great fun! :smile: Here is an introduction for the EU Campaign, and when I stop being lazy I will make more videos for each turn.

Edit: Our battles are also more than 3 vs 3 heheh. :razz:

Its a long story, but the battles aren't actually 3v3 (calling it a 3v3 was a work-around of the rules to prevent people from bringing too many people, its just so it limits the size a bit. The actual size is more like 8v8-13v13 Yes, still rather small, but eh, oh well.

Back
Top Bottom