Ambience music

Users who are viewing this thread

Cèsar de Quart said:
I don't say they are not nice, but they have copyright. We can't just add them, we need authorization from the copyright holders.

we can put some disclaimers *We dun own and make this music, the music is borrowed or something like that, and we dun earn any money by borrowing this music* I have the quite a lot of soundtracks which I had bought them, I would do some research to doujins bands if u want, ussually they let the music borrowed as long we dun gain any money and put disclaimers

its like make reference list thou, we need to put this at the top of the page for the music
example:
Disclaimer: Copyright © Sound CYCLONE. No copyright infringement intended. Excerpts from this content have been legally used according to the guidelines of "Fair Use" (17 U.S.C. §107).

Arrakhis said:
Cèsar de Quart said:
I don't say they are not nice, but they have copyright. We can't just add them, we need authorization from the copyright holders.

we can put some disclaimers *We dun own and make this music, the music is borrowed or something like that, and we dun earn any money by borrowing this music* I have the quite a lot of soundtracks which I had bought them, I would do some research to doujins bands if u want, ussually they let the music borrowed as long we dun gain any money and put disclaimers

its like make reference list thou, we need to put this at the top of the page for the music
example:
Disclaimer: Copyright © Sound CYCLONE. No copyright infringement intended. Excerpts from this content have been legally used according to the guidelines of "Fair Use" (17 U.S.C. §107).

The thing is, this cannot be hosted in Taleworlds website, or any TW related page, because it's not us who would get in troubles: it's Taleworlds.

We can certainly make a music carpet like a minimod, if we store it in some external host site.

Cèsar de Quart said:
Arrakhis said:
Cèsar de Quart said:

example:

The thing is, this cannot be hosted in Taleworlds website, or any TW related page, because it's not us who would get in troubles: it's Taleworlds.

We can certainly make a music carpet like a minimod, if we store it in some external host site.

sounds like a plan

Tsunami said:
i love the idea....but the problem is how will thou put it into practice?

I gonna try some by myself, for the ambience can someone taught me how to put the ambience, ihaventchecked the mnbmusic code, retheyusing ogg or wav or mp? The codex too plz

Back
Top Bottom