Alternate Download Locations

Users who are viewing this thread

Seipherwood

Sergeant
Anywhere else to download 1.173? Ive tried for the past few days from Taleworlds and it always gives me a server error or it tries to download at like 0.01 kbs

Sorry, but I have the same problem. I already added the game to the profile. Also would ask for a quick link. Thank you!

Could you send me a link for the latest edition of Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition?

Someone over at Taleworlds should really take a look at their server too. 31.4kB/s currently, which is quite horrible considering steam gives me 10 mB/s

I need a link for the patch 1.172 for warband , as the latest patch is messing with mi addons, and to mi surprise i cant set in steam to revert to older versions of the game... wich wuld be nice.
So if any knows a way to revert versions in steam or a download link for game with 1.172, will be moust apreciated

I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to download the latest version of Warband, and I keep getting the server error message. I have a key on the appropriate account page, so I would appreciate the link to the archive if possible. Thanks.

Vadaghar said:
I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to download the latest version of Warband, and I keep getting the server error message. I have a key on the appropriate account page, so I would appreciate the link to the archive if possible. Thanks.

I sent the link

eparlak said:
Vadaghar said:

I sent the link

Can you send me link? Steam does not want to download Warband. I have an error when I try download any games :/

New here sorry if this is not the right place for this issue or if it's a different one entirely. I just want 1.153 for a particular module but the install I have for it will not activate my key.

Back
Top Bottom