Alright, you ingrates. Sherriff's in town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until I get banned for not holding my tongue (could happen immediately, who knows!), I've decided to make an account just for all of you so I can reign you in when you get ridiculous. Watching this forum the past few days has been about as fun as picking shrapnel out of my gut with a pair of dirty pliers. So let's make it clear where I stand.

This game is incredible. Early access? This? Bannerlord hands down sets the record for most full featured early access title. Ever. End of. What's that? "Does it have flaws?" Does a knife have flaws? Does steel have impurities? Does sunbathing have downsides? Of ****ing course it has flaws! It's a creation of mankind, every creation of mankind has flaws. We're not perfect beings. Just wanna make it clear that "flawed" and "bad" are NOT THE SAME ****ING THING. Some of you understand this fine. A ****ton of you need some educating.

So from time to time, I'll pop in to give the education. Keep you honest. Hopefully, with some turn of phrase, help the less grateful of you recognize what a good thing we've got and channel your criticism purely to the constructive. Don't care to be constructive? Then what the **** are you still doing here? If you don't like what's here, you don't like the core of Mount and Blade. That means you should refund, cut your losses, and spend your precious time doing something you enjoy rather than trying to convince people who do enjoy Mount and Blade that they shouldn't.

Anyway, nice to meet all of you. I'll try to be nice. No promises. Before you ask, no, not paid by TaleWorlds. My trade is way more physical than sitting at a computer lecturing people who probably won't give a **** what I have to say. This is a service rendered to the greater community at zero charge, because I'm such a generous bastard.

+1

The game needs work and expansion, but what we have is an excellent foundation with many different systems that offer excellent opportunities for growth in updates, DLC, and mods. Some of the people who take issue with specific areas of the game like to bash everything that is on offer, and it is incredibly obnoxious, especially when they claim to speak for everyone.

It's our avatars side by side and scaled upin

"Upin," huh? Tripped on your words a bit there, old man. Take a breather and stretch those fingers. As for you, @DEM1L1CH ... The **** is your damage about this? If you're that obsessed with me and my roots, here's a shrine to Clan Ahroun. Make it a wallpaper. Knock yourself out.

Ah9h7rQ.png

Happy stalking, I guess.

Until I get banned for not holding my tongue (could happen immediately, who knows!), I've decided to make an account just for all of you so I can reign you in when you get ridiculous. Watching this forum the past few days has been about as fun as picking shrapnel out of my gut with a pair of dirty pliers. So let's make it clear where I stand.

This game is incredible. Early access? This? Bannerlord hands down sets the record for most full featured early access title. Ever. End of. What's that? "Does it have flaws?" Does a knife have flaws? Does steel have impurities? Does sunbathing have downsides? Of ****ing course it has flaws! It's a creation of mankind, every creation of mankind has flaws. We're not perfect beings. Just wanna make it clear that "flawed" and "bad" are NOT THE SAME ****ING THING. Some of you understand this fine. A ****ton of you need some educating.

So from time to time, I'll pop in to give the education. Keep you honest. Hopefully, with some turn of phrase, help the less grateful of you recognize what a good thing we've got and channel your criticism purely to the constructive. Don't care to be constructive? Then what the **** are you still doing here? If you don't like what's here, you don't like the core of Mount and Blade. That means you should refund, cut your losses, and spend your precious time doing something you enjoy rather than trying to convince people who do enjoy Mount and Blade that they shouldn't.

Anyway, nice to meet all of you. I'll try to be nice. No promises. Before you ask, no, not paid by TaleWorlds. My trade is way more physical than sitting at a computer lecturing people who probably won't give a **** what I have to say. This is a service rendered to the greater community at zero charge, because I'm such a generous bastard.

I'm with you. You wrote this, everybody can read this and think about it or not. Don't understand why people in the internet everytime getting their bat out and smash the person who wrote something from "their soul". It is all fine guys.

In Germany we would say "Macht doch kein Fass deswegen auf."

Or "Don't open a barrel because of this."
Probably doesn't make sense for non-german speakers. :grin:

I'm with you. You wrote this, everybody can read this and think about it or not. Don't understand why people in the internet everytime getting their bat out and smash the person who wrote something from "their soul". It is all fine guys.

In Germany we would say "Macht doch kein Fass deswegen auf."

Or "Don't open a barrel because of this."
Probably doesn't make sense for non-german speakers. :grin:

Actually, I think it kinda get it. Kinda like our "can of worms" saying or whatever.

"Upin," huh? Tripped on your words a bit there, old man. Take a breather and stretch those fingers. As for you, @DEM1L1CH ... The **** is your damage about this? If you're that obsessed with me and my roots, here's a shrine to Clan Ahroun. Make it a wallpaper. Knock yourself out.

Happy stalking, I guess.

Hey now, watch your tongue, lad. I'm one of the few people here not actively attacking you! In any case, I thought he was joking initially, but he seems quite intent on proving it. Just for the record in case he drags us to Maury, here are the relevant portions of my actual son.

zei.png

Boy takes after his mother and you can still see my prominent cheekbones here. If a man has smooth cheekbones, he's certainly not a male of my bloodline. We've had this trait as far back is the 19th century.

Now if we don't mind, could we please dispense with this nonsense? No offense to Ahroun, but I can't see myself raising a firebrand like him and I'd rather my parenting methods not be called into question by internet detectives. (That aside from the fact that this discussion is teetering towards Anachronist's Guild territory.) Much appreciated.

Now that the idiot is muted, I want to hand out some medals to the people who kept this asinine, repetitive thread going for 6 whole pages to respond to an obvious attention seeker. Well done guys.

I really don't see the appeal in making fun of someone who is clearly baiting you to make fun of him. This is like trolling 101. If you really want to hurt his feelings, don't respond, even sarcastically. He isn't funny and you aren't funny for responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom