Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

Are you happy with how the game launched in EA and how it evolved during the first two months?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I am leaning more and more into this thought everyday. The pace they are going and the direction it seems their focus is on I would actually much rather just have the modding tools at this point. It really feels they don't have a handle on this game and they don't have a clear path to how to get to a finished product.
they did a great job with basics, engine and mod system.
Just fix some performance issues and let the modders make the perfect game for everyone.

i just want be naked with shorts in online games is this much to ask ? but nooo god forbid we should go competative and make it so when one player play alone he get ****ed by premade 10k each warband mp veteran , mi point is wouldve been nicer for customizing ur outfit in multiplayer that and also able to have ingame shout or emote idk how they called but warband mod neogk pretty much every mp warband know of and also death match , these were the 3 horseman of addiction in warband mp for me den again after modtools and allowed server hosting i guess half would be fixed i guess

Seems the majority of us want TW to be doing at least more, if not a f*ckload more. Guess the community DOES NOT believe EA is enough an excuse for their actions.

What irritates me the most, above all else, is the fact that they are repeating alot of the same mistakes all over again in so many different areas. May it be design, mechanics, communication...

Back
Top Bottom