SP - General Allow us to make peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been at war for months and getting incredibly frustrated that I am not allowed to make peace, I have 39 generals captured and have a peace offer worth 3200 tribute a day but still forced to fight a never ending war. This legit makes me want to save and go play another game. Please change this, or at least allow us to toggle this "Feature"

The quest to destroy those factions has no end date for me. Which is why i felt I could take my time actually destroying them. So hopefully this can be fixed/changed.

Problem is that there is no alliance with other Empire kingdoms, so you have to fight alone against 3 enemies ... forever... no one can win this .. alone;

If an empire faction decides to attack you, because you are weak, then you are fighting 4 factions, making you even weaker.

This makes no sense, if you tried to "rebuild" an ancient empire and failed , surely that's it ! ? The anti-empire kingdoms would laugh at your weak attempt and go back to managing their empire.

That's not the problem at all. The problem is the propose peace option being grayed at and having no other ability to vote for peace. Anything else is irrelevant to my suggestion.

Have you read TW response ?

I've been informed that this is intended by design. The player is trying to destroy the Empire and until that is succeded the war will continue. You can however share your feedback with us on the suggestion board.

Apologies if this isn't related to your problem ?

Back
Top Bottom