SP - General Allow the players to go back to the previous beta version

Users who are viewing this thread

Charly30

Recruit
Hello,
I think the title is explicit enough :smile:
So especially now that the 1.2.5 crashes at least during the plain battles, it would be nice to can reinstall the previous beta version to can keep playing.

Thanks for your attention and keep working as well as you use to do on this great game!💪💪
Also warm thoughts to the famillies 6 mounths after the terrible earthquake, I hope it's being far now 🙏

Hello,
I think the title is explicit enough :smile:
So especially now that the 1.2.5 crashes at least during the plain battles, it would be nice to can reinstall the previous beta version to can keep playing.

Thanks for your attention and keep working as well as you use to do on this great game!💪💪
Also warm thoughts to the famillies 6 mounths after the terrible earthquake, I hope it's being far now 🙏
Hey, I don't think I know you. Peace to you stranger

Hello, we have addressed this earlier:
This is not something we can accommodate for a number of reasons.
  • Beta is provided in advance of a Live patch with the intention of gathering feedback from the community at an earlier point of the patch publishing process - allowing us to act on it before the patch reaches the broader player base. Creating multiple Beta versions could create confusion on this front with people providing feedback on older Beta versions.
    • Beta Hotfixes aren't announced on Steam and our Website, just on forums. Fewer people are therefore likely to see that a new Beta has been released and switch to it.
  • There's a limit to the number of branches we can have via the Steam Betas system. If we were to include all of the Beta patches and hotfixes, which are usually more frequent than their Live counterparts, we would need to start removing older patches at an earlier point to free up the space. Taking into account the number of players that play on Beta (minuscule compared to Live), I don't believe this is the right path for the broader player base that still plays on older patches.

Back
Top Bottom