Allied parties in combat

Users who are viewing this thread

Whenever I engage in battle with an allied party that's seperate from mine, they always rush to enemy like a bunch of looters even when we're heavily outnumbered.
I understand that I'm in no poisition to give them orders but I expect them to know better than just charge with 50 men to enemy's 250. I don't know why they're doing this. Normally enemy parties know when they're underdogs and try to get into a defensive formation. But allied parties always charge and get slaughtered to the last man.

Whenever I engage in battle with an allied party that's seperate from mine, they always rush to enemy like a bunch of looters even when we're heavily outnumbered.
I understand that I'm in no poisition to give them orders but I expect them to know better than just charge with 50 men to enemy's 250. I don't know why they're doing this. Normally enemy parties know when they're underdogs and try to get into a defensive formation. But allied parties always charge and get slaughtered to the last man.
They always look like that for me too, but at about 80 to 100 years away, they stop of form up a line. One time they formed up right to mine which was really surprising, maybe even coincidental but still cool. They only time I've seen them full blast charge and attack was if the odds were completely in our favor, like 80% sure there would be no way to mess this up.

Back
Top Bottom