Resolved All my caravans disappeared in 1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I just loaded up my 1.5.7 beta game in 1.5.8 Beta and started playing and all of my caravans just disappeared. I saw someone else had posted that theirs were simply not in their clan list but existed but my caravans have completely ceased to exist.

It is not exactly game breaking for me but the sudden drain on my dwindling gold was making it impossible to maintain my army. I thought it was worth reporting to see if anyone else has had a same issue. I usually play the betas as soon as they come out but I think I will wait for this one to be hotfixed before upgrading to beta agin.

How to Reproduce: Just opened my 1.5.7 Beta save in 1.5.8 Beta and opened the Party menu.
Quest/Settlement Name N/A
Media: N/A
Version: 1.5.8 Beta
Installed community-made modifications: N/A
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
CPU: Intel i9-9900K
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I upgraded to 1.5.8 beta and checked again and need to retract my statement regarding the caravans being the cause of the drain. The drain is due to the parties in my army (All from my own clan) costing 5000+ for troops and maintenance but that only lasts 1 day then it returns to normal.

My caravans do seem to exist from the income they generate but as other threads have stated Caravans and Garrisons no longer show up in the Parties tab in the Clan menu.

Thanks and sorry about the initial mistake in my reporting.

The file has been uploaded as per your instruction with the name and relevant thread details in case needed

Back
Top Bottom