Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Macedonia, Persia, Greece and Egypt

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Best would be to first release Makedonia and Persia as the first two factions. So first fully upgrading these "basis" factions of a Alexander era mod and then expanding.

Other factions could be a Tracian tribe and an Indian kingdom. Rather then a Greek Cities faction you could go for a certain city state, Sparta for example.

And if you wanted to add more after that you could go for a Illyrian faction. Possibly even Rome(Camillan?) and a Arabian faction. Seeing Alexander wanted to go that way as well, if he didn't got sick.

Change the option "Greece" from your poll to Hellenic States or Hellenic League , since stating Greece and Macedonia as separate factions has modern political implications,not suited for a mod.

Not really. Rome: Total War had the same.

What is confusing is that Macedon is a Greek faction. So having a faction called Greece wouldn't fit. Generally I think its better to choose certain "sub"-factions. So Sparta instead of Greece. Some Tracian tribe instead of just Trace. etc. Gives a better feel to the mod. (Like EB :wink:)

alexispao said:
Change the option "Greece" from your poll to Hellenic States or Hellenic League , since stating Greece and Macedonia as separate factions has modern political implications,not suited for a mod.
Yeah, what he said. Besides Macedonia is Greek. There's nothing to debate about that.

You can't have Greece and Macedonia at the same time,it is illogical(yup,RTW too choice is illogical),it would be like putting in a game the Kingdom of Sicily and,at the same time,the Principality of Taranto,I suggest to have various Greek factions,ie Macedonia(of course),Athens,Sparta,Thebes,Ionia,etc,instead,Oh,and what's Ameria?You mean Armenia?

Good thinking but Greece has many factions.Sparta,Thebes,Macedonia,Athens and many many others..you can make 2 faction for Greece,Macedonia and Greek_cities or aetolian league.Good luck.

Entering prisoners?These things can enter in prisoners
Goa__uld_Symbiote_by_specs2.jpg

Ever watched Stargate?

(crap joke,you're free to web-lynch me)

nomad93 said:
Entering prisoners?These things can enter in prisoners
Goa__uld_Symbiote_by_specs2.jpg
Ever watched Stargate?

(crap joke,you're free to web-lynch me)

*theAthenian web-lynches nomad93*

dia151 said:
elephants? how do you plan to implement that, as a big horse that looks like elephant or you will do something different?
What I am planing to do is create a new model from scratch, create scripts that will allow to be ridden, charge, squash and, no more horse noises!

Phalanx300 said:
Best would be to first release Makedonia and Persia as the first two factions. So first fully upgrading these "basis" factions of a Alexander era mod and then expanding.

Other factions could be a Tracian tribe and an Indian kingdom. Rather then a Greek Cities faction you could go for a certain city state, Sparta for example.

And if you wanted to add more after that you could go for a Illyrian faction. Possibly even Rome(Camillan?) and a Arabian faction. Seeing Alexander wanted to go that way as well, if he didn't got sick.
Hmmm, I like the way your going with this, I will probaly first make Macedonia and Persia as early release, then expand, patch and update this.

Gothic Knight said:
Be sire to check out my OSP. It has 2 Greek items in it and a couple of Italian/Roman stuff.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,143862.75.html
Thay look great, I would be good if i can get these in the mod, with your permision of course :smile:

Back
Top Bottom