Need More Info AI BUG/ FP POV BUG/ TAVERN GAME BUG/ SOUND BUG/ ANIMATIONS BUG

Users who are viewing this thread

Orbit-

Knight at Arms
I'll be reporting few bugs in this thread, forgive me if they are reported before I couldnt find them.

First the AI bug : In tournaments when I'm fighting on horseback and if there's an enemy horseman too all I have to do is to stay still and the enemy will stop too. We stared each other for minutes and the enemy was unresponsive, didnt even block my attacks. If I ride he starts chasing me and attacks me but if I corner him and both of us stop, he does nothing.
---> Same thing also happens with archer ai in the tourneys. I was fighting a 4v4 archer round and my team mates got killed so I rushed to a tree to take cover, when I started hiding they all stopped shooting or circling and just stared at each other, and I picked them one by one without exposing myself too much.

First Person POV bug: If I leave a scene in first person then go fight a battle, the camera spawns inside the head mesh of my character, switching to 3rd person fixes it but I thought it should be noted.

Tavern mini game bug : The minigame (forgot the name it was beginning with M I guess) I played in a Vlandian tavern was bugged I guess. Because the board and pieces were all white.

Sound bug: After a battle sometimes my troops' cheerings glitches and the sounds speed up by x5 (only the cheering).

Animations bug : Sometimes when I enter towns, guards stand very awkwardly.

Also please PLEASE change the horrible banner designes for lords, especially the Vlandians. They look like a 18th century army with all these red uniforms. They are a feudal kingdom NOT imperial. You probably made it so that the players can tell the difference between the armies but guess what, we now cant tell the difference between the lords, they all look copy-pasted with same banners. Bring back Warband's style. We could already differentiate between the armies because how unique each faction looks, no need for dumbed down banners.

Last edited:
More bugs :

Heraldic design shows wrong image :

Animation bug :

Skybox glitch :

Vlandian lord won't play the board game eventhough he agreed to play. He just stands there.

Again I'm sorry if they are reported before.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom