Age of Machinery 0.503 *stable* REDOWNLOAD please, file was messed up

Users who are viewing this thread

Adorno said:
Downloaded version 0.503 and I'm getting an error message:

Runtime error!
program: C:\programs\mount&blade\mount&blade.exe.

I extracted the file and placed it in modules folder M&B v 1.011

Any ideas?

Same problem I have tried redownloading it several times same thing. I did notice when I extract that it says 100% but dosent close no idea why but then I try to play and it never loads

Sorry for asking such a stupid question but the search within topic function doesnt seem to be working right.  How do I build siege equipment like catapults and trebuchets? I have a bunch of engineering characters but my screen once the battle start just says Catapult 0/5 and no way to assign troops to anything.

Since this topic is 32 pages long, I'm just going to ask instead of browsing through this.

But do you guys know if castles you assign to your vassals slowly respan guards?

I gave a castle to one of my lords, and he's had it for a week or two, and every time i swing by it, it sits empty with 0 troops.

shevchenko65 said:
Since this topic is 32 pages long, I'm just going to ask instead of browsing through this.

But do you guys know if castles you assign to your vassals slowly respan guards?

I gave a castle to one of my lords, and he's had it for a week or two, and every time i swing by it, it sits empty with 0 troops.

Wow I had a similar question.  I captured a castle and a city and gave them to Vassals.  But what exactly did this accomplish?  Is there a FAQ somewhere for this mod?  I didn't see a readme. 

Hi have been playing the mod and so far so good  nice job  BUT a question... how do you get the engineers to man the artty??  have 5 engineers of each type/faction have several arrtty built BUT can't get them to work them  window comes up first I select the arrtty and then can't add any people  so no I have too charge their ranks then onward to "charge the cannon" then back to mopp-up the rank n file  doing good but would like to try to nuke them with the arrtty :wink:  is there a read me anywhere??  thanks  almost ready to turn rebel after taking the next town/castle have several lords in prison to recruit for my own faction    :wink:  like this mod alot  thanks for making it   

Capt Dragon said:
Hi have been playing the mod and so far so good  nice job  BUT a question... how do you get the engineers to man the artty??  have 5 engineers of each type/faction have several arrtty built BUT can't get them to work them  window comes up first I select the arrtty and then can't add any people  so no I have too charge their ranks then onward to "charge the cannon" then back to mopp-up the rank n file  doing good but would like to try to nuke them with the arrtty :wink:  is there a read me anywhere??  thanks  almost ready to turn rebel after taking the next town/castle have several lords in prison to recruit for my own faction    :wink:  like this mod alot  thanks for making it   

how do you even build the machines?

To build machines go to camp menu, then click on take action and there you will see (I can't remember the name of the menu, but it was quite obvious).
To get the engineers to use the machinery you ought to have the correct engineer for the machine, the swadians engineers for example are the only ones able to handle the most expensive (and best) machinery.
My English kind of sucks.

Pressing backspace opens up the command screen where you can give your artillery orders.  After receiving orders, the engineers should man the appropriate machinery, unless you don't have the right engineers for the machine's you've built.

Great mod!

Just a thought, why not put an FAQ/Readme.txt file in the root of the zip?  That way people can see the features added, and controls with out browsing the whole thread.  Ya I know most of the update info is on the first page, but I think it would be easier for most if that was included with the zip, therefore they don't have to come back and search the thread for answers.

Uh jik, it is not much change in the controls actually I don't think there is any either, backspave was used to order your troops from before unless you remembered what the f1-12 was and numbers 1-9 which I barely does. features are siege warfare as in the name but as a few people have hoped there is not canons and guns and alike.
There is kingdom options where is in alot of mods but I like it best in this mod :mrgreen:

Rydmer said:
Uh jik, it is not much change in the controls actually I don't think there is any either, backspave was used to order your troops from before unless you remembered what the f1-12 was and numbers 1-9 which I barely does. features are siege warfare as in the name but as a few people have hoped there is not canons and guns and alike.
There is kingdom options where is in alot of mods but I like it best in this mod :mrgreen:

Not just controls, but how to use them.  Such as building the seige weapons.  Also the Kindom management area when camping.  I remember for a while (since books cost an arma and a leg) I wouldn't use the camp feature at all.  Things like that would do nice in an FAQ/Readme.

One thing I have notice that the game itself needs.  A seperate siege camp menu.  I started a seige on a castle, then I was attacked by a roaming band of that faction.  during the battle I went to my items chest and changed my weapons.  After the battle, the siege building continued, but I couldn't reset my weapons, nor (since it was taking 30+ hours) could I update my troops.  So I had to stop the siege, re-organize my weapons, then start the seige over.

I would also be nice if you could see your items/party screen from the pre-charge-into-battle options screen.
(would fix the above as well)

A readme is certainly needed, indeed. I'll include it next time.

You are right about accessing party/item screen during siege. That always annoyed me, too. Won't be hard to implement.

I dont know if anyone else has experienced this bug or just me. But as the post is extremely long ill just hope someone answer me, since i couldn´t find the answer myself.
I installed this mod and start playing. At the begining i realized that no thieves/looters were chasing me, i though that it was cuz i had no party or money, and continue playing. But the more i played, the more i see that this is bugged. Nobody ever ran after/away from me. Not even the enemies factions. Is this a mod´s bug or is it just me? I´ve tried to start a new game and nothing changed.

I´ll appreciate any help.

edit: Already got to fixed. No more help needed!!! =D

I'm wanting to play Age of Machinery with Native Improved's balance and troop look alterations.

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer but how difficult would it be for me to merge these two mods?

Native Improved modifys two files, Troops.txt and item_kinds1.txt

Spent 2 hours reading the whole ****ing topic.
I noticed one thing, only 2 inexperienced people voluntared to scene making.
So, Can I be a scene maker? (just tell me what to do)

Curious as to why mercenary engineers are an upgrade from watchmen rather than from merc crossbowmen.  In all other respects this looks simply awesome.  Incredibly well done.

Edit: I'm a dumbass.  Must have missed the post with the change from the original watchmen.  Never mind.

Back
Top Bottom